Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Cornell Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 309
  • Views 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Keep guarding the 3 like they gave and this one is over. Cornell can't get anything inside.

 

Cornell really isn't getting anything at all. Interior defense was a given, but the three-point defense has been great. Wittman is getting no looks.

Cornell had 10 points at the 15:17 mark. They had 6 after that, and two came via a very close goaltending call. Cornell scoreless the final 4:14 of the half. Shooting 35% for the game.

When is the spelling bee???

I said it in the predictions thread but they've surpassed my hopes this far.

 

That is outstanding DEFENSE!!! To hold this team to 16 POINTS!! and Whitman taken totally out of the game at this juncture.

 

Defense like this doesn't need a rain of threes from the sky.

 

That's what has made this team special IMO. Defense. :dancingpa

You guys can thank me.

 

I was sitting in the rocking chair until the first time out while we were trailing. I then moved to the bed and we've dominated ever since.

 

So basically dominance in the bed. What can I say? :banana:

When is the spelling bee???

 

You just missed it. The asian girl won again. :D

They better not switch games, again

UK way too athletic for Cornell. That, and they've totally took them out of their offense. The Cats seem to of really stepped their defense up the last week.

You guys can thank me.

 

I was sitting in the rocking chair until the first time out while we were trailing. I then moved to the bed and we've dominated ever since.

 

So basically dominance in the bed. What can I say? :banana:

 

:laugh::laugh:

Halftime:

 

Athletes 32

Mathletes 16

 

:lol:

That is the best defense I have seen played all year. This team is on a mission.

Miller is playing awesome defense tonight.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.