Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Cornell Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 309
  • Views 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the ball was just coming down on that goaltend. Really close call though.

I wish Ashley Judd would date me. Not because of her looks, because of the seats that come along with the relationship.

  • Author

And this one is about to get out of hand...

Back to back dunks on the fast break. TO Baby!

Obviously at 10-2 I was just a tiny bit nervous, but I have no doubt now about this one. I don't care how close Cornell gets, I just can't see them winning this.

 

23-6 run.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.