Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Cornell Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 309
  • Views 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have to keep feeding Big Cuz. They can't stop him.

  • Author
You have to keep feeding Big Cuz. They can't stop him.

 

:thumb: That was very evident from the get-go in this one.

Why have Harris shooting a 3?? They can't stop our inside game.

  • Author

As I've been telling people all week... UK is just too athletic for Cornell.

As I've been telling people all week... UK is just too athletic for Cornell.

 

Brother I hope they are.... :lol: For the first time this year I think Harris looks better than a few players on the other team.

Is it just me, or is this Cornell team a little rough?

 

No, they are just slow and in the way accidently.

We are dominating the inside. Orton 1-2 from the line.

  • Author
Is it just me, or is this Cornell team a little rough?

 

I don't think they have a choice... UK will manhandle them otherwise.

Cal is always on Cousins about something.

 

I think Demarcus will look back on that and be thankful one day.

  • Author

That was close... I'm not sure that was goal tending...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.