Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Cornell Updates

Featured Replies

Is it just me or does Wall seem to have first 10 min butterflies in the tourney thus far until he makes a big drive?

  • Replies 309
  • Views 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Heckuva play by Cuz right there...

Cornell keeps switching up their D. They have been in man, 2-3, and 1-3-1.

lolol. Announcers "Liggins is shoved off the court. Probably a good no-call".

lolol. Announcers "Liggins is shoved off the court. Probably a good no-call".

 

Really! I was like what the heck????

  • Author
I believe it would take a freight train to knock him off his feet. He's gotta REALLY work to take a charge.

 

I don't think the Cornell kid had even caught the ball yet.... :D :lol:

Is it just me or does Wall seem to have first 10 min butterflies in the tourney thus far until he makes a big drive?

I was thinking the same thing.

I also think he got that charge call early and is not wanting the 2nd foul. It has taken him out of his game.

  • Author

Is there a draft in here? :lol:

Did he just say a rare turnover by Kentucky ?:lol:

I was thinking the same thing.

I also think he got that charge call early and is not wanting the 2nd foul. It has taken him out of his game.

 

It was the same against Wake, once he had the fancy layup he smiled and was ready to go... We need him to get in to go mode.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.