Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Cornell Updates

Featured Replies

Now we need to keep this lead. Don't let Cornell linger

  • Replies 309
  • Views 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And this one is about to get out of hand...

 

I sure hope so! :lol:

I'm sorry but Cornell is no where near UK's level. Cats should blow this one open. Cornell is a nice Ivy League team and probably one of the best 20 teams in the country, however the Cats look like the best team in the country.

  • Author
I sure hope so! :lol:

 

The ONLY thing Cornell had going for them was their ability to shoot the three... They have made only two thus far. Not gonna get the job done against the Cats.

She's in front of WWW again.

 

I saw Drake beside WWW too. UK basketball is on top of the world.

Keep guarding the 3 like they gave and this one is over. Cornell can't get anything inside.

I wish Ashley Judd would date me. Not because of her looks, because of the seats that come along with the relationship.

 

I know, always 1 row in front of Drake and World Wide Wes...

I wish Ashley Judd would date me. Not because of her looks, because of the seats that come along with the relationship.

:laugh:

The ONLY thing Cornell had going for them was their ability to shoot the three... They have made only two thus far. Not gonna get the job done against the Cats.

 

You forgot Mark Coury, former starter for the University of Kentucky. :lol:

:ylsuper:

 

I know who www is but who is drake:idunno:

  • Author

:lol: And people REALLY picked Cornell...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.