March 26, 201016 yr I'm not often one to complain about officiating. But: The Charge on Cousins This foul on Wall and the body checks they are making on our dribble drives not getting a 2nd look from the refs. :ohbrother: Keep those viewers interested.
March 26, 201016 yr Well Orton fouled him twice so I guess they made up for it. He needs to quit reaching. Then call it. But don't call a guy who actually has his hand on the ball.
March 26, 201016 yr Cornell in the bonus for the rest of the half. Not gonna be as easy as it could have been. Game could last forever.
March 26, 201016 yr Author Well, this is boring, but I really don't care. Just get the W. Extremely boring. :lol:
March 26, 201016 yr Cornell in the bonus for the rest of the half. Not gonna be as easy as it could have been. Game could last forever. Feels like it already has....
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.