Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Cornell Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 309
  • Views 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do we even know how to hit a 3?

Just get the ball inside and quit shooting the 3!!

Man oh man, UK has to learn how to hit FT's.

 

3's wouldn't hurt, either.

I repeat from earlier, I don't care how close they get. I don't think Cornell can win.

Everything they did so well the first half the Cats are not doing the second half!!

I guess UK players watched highlights of WV during halftime...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.