Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Cornell Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 309
  • Views 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They need to go for the killer before they end up letting them back in this game.

I have always heard that the Carrier Dome was a terrible arena to shoot in. I'm starting to believe.

I have always heard that the Carrier Dome was a terrible arena to shoot in. I'm starting to believe.

 

I don't buy that mess...if you can shoot, you can shoot. Plain and simple.

Miller gets our 2nd basket of the half.

That's a terrible call.....The Cornell bench made that call.

 

Well Orton fouled him twice so I guess they made up for it. He needs to quit reaching.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.