Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coaches not liking Coach Cal

Featured Replies

I have heard of several coaches either not liking Coach Cal or maybe just avoiding Coach Cal. He had Bobby Knight take a cheap shot a UK and Coach Cal and I just heard Jim Boeheim say that he hated agreeing with Coach Cal in a subject but he had to.

I kinda like having a coach that is disliked but I mean just to point out Coach Cal anytime you can or take a cheap shot, is Coach Cal that bad?

And please post any examples you can think of you have seen this year.

  • Replies 115
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just heard that from Boeheim as well..... doesn't bother me. A little jealousy I imagine.

I just heard that from Boeheim as well..... doesn't bother me. A little jealousy I imagine.

Why would Boeheim be "jealous" of Cal? This should be good...

Jim Boeheim and John Calipari have been friendly for many years now.

 

In fact, Coach Boeheim called in a donation of $5000.00 to Coach Calipari's Haiti telethon earlier in the year.

 

My guess is Boeheim is posturing a little bit.

I thought he and Boeheim were friends? Boeheim donated to the Hoops for Hati and discussed playing the cats next season.

Come on guys, I think Boheim was joking around some as well. He called in and gave to the Hoops for Haiti and talked to Cal on the air. JB commented even then that he felt like he had to give because anytime he did fundraising, Cal always was willing to help them out. Knight is Knight and doesn't like any other coaches he isn't beating (ask Joe B Hall about Knight).

 

I think this is a non-issue.

Why are UK fans the most sensitive fans in all of sports?

We certainly are a sensitive bunch.

 

How many anti-UK threads can there be at one time?

 

All we're missing is the "Billy Packer" thread.

  • Author
Why are UK fans the most sensitive fans in all of sports?

 

I think because we care the most just to be honest.

 

Dick Vitle just took UK to win the title but if Cornell scores more points that UK then Cornell will win and UK will not win the title.:laugh:

Why are UK fans the most sensitive fans in all of sports?

No doubt. :idunno:

We certainly are a sensitive bunch.

 

How many anti-UK threads can there be at one time?

 

All we're missing is the "Billy Packer" thread.

 

:thumb:

 

 

It's laughable at times, sometimes I think people start the threads just to get their kicks.

Why are UK fans the most sensitive fans in all of sports?

 

WHO YOU CALLIN' SENSITIVE???:p

 

Most call us insensitive and arrogant.:ohbrother:

Why would Boeheim be "jealous" of Cal? This should be good...

 

I never understood why some of my fellow UK fans, always say people are jealous if they say something negative about UK.

Why would Boeheim be "jealous" of Cal? This should be good...

 

We have a winner. Honestly UK fans are ridiculous..................:popcorn:

Well there was one coach who was so mad at Coach Cal he wanted to kill him and then tried to. With his bare hands. So I guess the Owl coach did not like Coach Cal.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.