Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coaches not liking Coach Cal

Featured Replies

This is competitive sports guys...come on now.

 

It can't always be a lovefest - especially in the tournament with a national title on the line.

  • Replies 115
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And the bunny hop from Vernardo earlier shouldn't have been called???? Someone told me that there's missed calls in every game.

 

:thumb:

I have heard of several coaches either not liking Coach Cal or maybe just avoiding Coach Cal. He had Bobby Knight take a cheap shot a UK and Coach Cal and I just heard Jim Boeheim say that he hated agreeing with Coach Cal in a subject but he had to.

I kinda like having a coach that is disliked but I mean just to point out Coach Cal anytime you can or take a cheap shot, is Coach Cal that bad?

And please post any examples you can think of you have seen this year.

 

Off the top of my head, I would assume a list would maybe contain:

 

John Chaney

Jim Calhoun

Rick Pitino

Bob Huggins

Mike Jarvis

 

And that was even before he came to UK.

You're assuming Kentucky is playing on 3/27 ... :lol:

 

I KNOW they will be playing on 3/27. CATS by 7.

Everyone is just jealous of UK

 

Same comment every thread, and for a moderator?

And for the purposes of the thread, if you can take your Big Blue sunglasses off long enough, you too might find it interesting that at least two hall of fame coaches-Knight (who has 3 titles-none vacated), and Chaney (no titles) have ripped your boy Cal pretty good. Oh yeah-they are jealous of UK.

 

If he wins, and I hope he doesn't-the NCAA will be all over him like they have been at every other stop in his career. By then, he will have gone off to?????:banana:

Same comment every thread, and for a moderator?

 

Yeah it be nice to hear something original every now and then.

Same comment every thread, and for a moderator?
Moderators can't have an opinion?
Thought you might bring that one up. Wall didn't even get the rebound, and that's why it wasn't called, the refs were right not to make that call, it was not relevant to the play. Perhaps the Miss. St. player on the block should have put his rearend on Patterson and not let Pat beat him to the ball. Perhaps Laettner should have been ejected. Woulda, shoulda, coulda.

 

 

Perhaps you should watch the game again. Wall did get the rebound.

Perhaps you should watch the game again. Wall did get the rebound.

 

And Varnado bunnyhopped after a rebound on the baseline, Cousins had his arms held to his side more than once. There are missed calls, ... the latter ones I was screaming at the TV (apparently the officials didn't hear me). I didn't notice the Wall violation but I do believe that was another missed call. Fact is that calls are missed every game, but nobody seems to want to point out the calls/non calls that go against UK, ... just the ones that helped them. It does cut both ways.

Moderators can't have an opinion?

 

Absolutely, but the same comment on every thread. Where is the creativity? :idunno:

And Varnado bunnyhopped after a rebound on the baseline, Cousins had his arms held to his side more than once. There are missed calls, ... the latter ones I was screaming at the TV (apparently the officials didn't hear me). I didn't notice the Wall violation but I do believe that was another missed call. Fact is that calls are missed every game, but nobody seems to want to point out the calls/non calls that go against UK, ... just the ones that helped them. It does cut both ways.

 

 

I'm not disputing any of that. I was merely pointing out that RomanEmpire's statement that Wall didn't get the rebound was false.

Absolutely, but the same comment on every thread. Where is the creativity? :idunno:

 

 

Well when you see thread after thread that some person, or company hates Kentucky then I think it's appropriate in every one of those threads.

I'm not disputing any of that. I was merely pointing out that RomanEmpire's statement that Wall didn't get the rebound was false.

 

:thumb:

Well when you see thread after thread that some person, or company hates Kentucky then I think it's appropriate in every one of those threads.

 

There is no point to the original quote. I am not jealous of Kentucky in the least and have had family members graduate from UK, but every time there is a negative note on UK that same quote gets tiresome. Every fan of their school could type that in the thread against their program and it would not be true.

 

Mods should defend mods though. :lol: I am even more concerned with that mods name as that appears to be in conflict with the same few words written.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.