Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coaches not liking Coach Cal

Featured Replies

Just wonder who is disliked the most: Calipari, Knight or Cheney?

  • Replies 115
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So its out of bounds, and the thread is about Cal, but you bring up Sutton and BCG?

 

Could you contradict yourself more in one post?

 

His remarks about race were out of bounds.

 

Do you read other posts before you chime in? Or just clang like a noisy gong in the wind?

(7thcorpsFA) Post #97

Edited by History
spelling

So its out of bounds, and the thread is about Cal, but you bring up Sutton and BCG?

 

Could you contradict yourself more in one post?

 

His remarks about race were out of bounds.

 

Do you read ther posts before you chime in? Or just clang like a noisy gong in the wind? (7thcorpsFA)

 

1) Your post certainly doesn't make it clear what you think is out of bounds.

2) Focus on the bolded part of my statement.

 

The thread is about Cal, but you want to bring BCG and Sutton into it? Hypocrite much?

 

Do you respond to posts, or just try to insult people when you've been caught saying something stupid?

I'll be more clear in the future.:irked:

 

UK fans always want it both ways-they probabaly hated Cal at Memphis, but now love him. Other coaches drinking can be called into question, but not their beloved own. That is hypocritical.:ohbrother:

 

Only you so far think it was something stupid that I said. A couple of other posters "seemed" to agree with my viewpoint. However, it may not be clear.:thumb:

 

Relax-Cal is still your coach, and there are some coaches that don't like him.

Just wonder who is disliked the most: Calipari, Knight or Cheney?

 

I'll go with Knight. But I don't know much on Cheney.

 

I think Knight is a winner in a lot of ways, but I doubt Cal ever treated someone as badly as Knight routinely treats players. Cal is disliked because of his bending of the rules. Knight is disliked because he is genuinely not a very good person.

Other coaches drinking can be called into question, but not their beloved own. That is hypocritical.:ohbrother:

 

Cheney was brought up because he's one of the "coaches" not liking Cal referred to in the title of the thread.

 

YOU said the thread was supposed to be about Cal, but then brought BCG and Sutton into it in the next sentence. THAT is hypocrisy.

 

As for the "hypocritical" fans. Please quote the hypocritical posts.

I'll go with Knight. But I don't know much on Cheney.

 

I think Knight is a winner in a lot of ways, but I doubt Cal ever treated someone as badly as Knight routinely treats players. Cal is disliked because of his bending of the rules. Knight is disliked because he is genuinely not a very good person.

 

I'd go with Cal currently, just because he's the one on top at the moment.

I'd go with Cal currently, just because he's the one on top at the moment.

 

Possibly, for me though I'll never look at Cal like Knight. At the end of the day I can say Cal is probably a good person just cut throat at his job, I can't say that for sure on Knight.

Possibly, for me though I'll never look at Cal like Knight. At the end of the day I can say Cal is probably a good person just cut throat at his job, I can't say that for sure on Knight.

 

Yeah, two totally different reasons for being disliked.

 

I just can't say more people dislike Knight or Cheney because they're really not relevant.

I'm surprised he didn't send one of his players to do it.

 

:thumb: Thinking about that too.

Sutton Senior or JR. I thought Jr. was on pills?

 

Eddie "soak em" Sutton.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.