Holmes/Boone County Predictions 3/6

Who wins?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

It's funny but 25% in the poll like Boone Co. but yet no one has replied as to why. All the replies favor Holmes.

I don't think there is a need to justify why some of us believe that Boone can beat Holmes. If you look at the past 3 games over the two years as someone mentioned before, you could say the game could go either way. Taking a team like Boone to OT on your home court also doesn't give you the room to automatically assume a win. The game will go as the shots go, the team shooting the higher percentage will more than likely win, and after Holmes shot so well on Thursday night, it just may be Boone's turn come Saturday night. :thumb:

I don't think there is a need to justify why some of us believe that Boone can beat Holmes. If you look at the past 3 games over the two years as someone mentioned before, you could say the game could go either way. Taking a team like Boone to OT on your home court also doesn't give you the room to automatically assume a win. The game will go as the shots go, the team shooting the higher percentage will more than likely win, and after Holmes shot so well on Thursday night, it just may be Boone's turn come Saturday night. :thumb:

What does last year have to do with this year? Both teams were very different teams last year. I guess it remains to be seen how the game will turn out tomorrow.

Nice post and I will be there to watch it LIVE!

I just want to see some good basketball where the Holmes players are challenged. I would like to see Earls assert himself more in this one. He shot the ball with tremendous confidence in the 1st half the other night but didnt take hardly any shots in the 2nd half.

Gabbard will need to will his team to the victory and the Boone Co bench will need to come through in case they get in foul trouble.

Holmes has been very confident and focused since the start of districts. The big 3, as well as the other seniors, want to end their season at Rupp, preferably with another state title. They know what they have to do to win and will do whatever it takes to make that happen.