Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Has Rick Pitino lost his mojo?

Featured Replies

After tonight's win, it doesn't look like he has lost his mojo.

  • Replies 121
  • Views 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matt Jones is a clown, and its welllllll documented. This only adds to that fact.

I hate Rick, but I have to give him credit. I could be counted among those who thought he'd lost his touch. I still thought he was a good coach, but not a great one. He's still very much great.

Best coach in the state bar none.

Best coach in the state bar none.
Agreed
Matt Jones is a clown, and its welllllll documented. This only adds to that fact.

 

What all is documented?

I'm sure someone somewhere has his stuff taped. He's a gigantic tool.

 

Based on... stories you've heard?

 

Tool or not, the site and radio show are very entertaining and informative. On the radio show this week alone: Andrews Wiggins coach, Nerlens Noel, Neal Brown and Julius Mays. Pretty cool.

Based on... stories you've heard?

 

Tool or not, the site and radio show are very entertaining and informative. On the radio show this week alone: Andrews Wiggins coach, Nerlens Noel, Neal Brown and Julius Mays. Pretty cool.

 

I'll give you entertaining. Anything else, eh...

 

Most UK fans I know don't even like Matt Jones. He is the stereotypical "bad" UK fan.

 

I'll give you entertaining. Anything else, eh...

 

Most UK fans I know don't even like Matt Jones. He is the stereotypical "bad" UK fan.

 

They may not like him but I'd venture to bet they listen to his show via the radio or podcast.

They may not like him but I'd venture to bet they listen to his show via the radio or podcast.

 

Not the ones I'm speaking of. Because I asked them the exact same thing...

 

Not the ones I'm speaking of. Because I asked them the exact same thing...

 

I don't care for him but I like the show. Don't put a lot of stock into what he reports, a lot of bias towards UK in instances where it's laughable.

They may not like him but I'd venture to bet they listen to his show via the radio or podcast.

 

I don't like or dislike him and I don't listen. I am not that interested in listening to him from what I have heard. And I am a UK fan.

I don't care for Jones and I avoid the local AM station like the plague in the 2 hours it airs on it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.