Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Has Rick Pitino lost his mojo?

Featured Replies

I listened for about 5 minutes one day and honestly did not find it that interesting but mainly because I did not think he was all that great at it. He has always seemed like a goober to me. I do not have time to listen to goobers unless you have some interesting content. I do not know a person that listens to him but I would venture to say a lot more do the further east you head in the state.

  • Replies 121
  • Views 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

They may not like him but I'd venture to bet they listen to his show via the radio or podcast.

 

Nope

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.