Danville's Will Dunn transfer to Boyle County

ThinThirty

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. I KNOW he left because of bad blood between his family and Sam Harp.

What bad blood? Because he couldn't play what position he thought he should? It's all a mute point now, the bottom line is, parents should have looked into the guidelines before moving and coming up with a story that would not hold up when the KHSAA investigated it.

What bad blood? Because he couldn't play what position he thought he should? It's all a mute point now, the bottom line is, parents should have looked into the guidelines before moving and coming up with a story that would not hold up when the KHSAA investigated it.

Don't know. Whatever would cause the family to decide that Will wouldn't play for Sam Harp I guess. Wasn't any of my business why. I just know that things were not well between Will's family and Sam Harp and obviousy risking his senior year of eligibility was worth it to them to not play for Harp. For all we know they may regret that decision but you'll never hear them say so and as far as I can tell Will is doing just fine at Boyle County. When I speak with his father at basketball games football isn't even a discussion. Everyone has moved on. What's done is done and it can't be changed.

Consider me moved on.

OK folks the Man said "Consider him moved on" yet you keep poking at him. Its mostly he said she said and half of you posting know little if anything about the program at Boyle much less about the Dunn family. But since we have reopened this case I have a question. Does Sam report everything he over hears in the hallways (supposed text from Will to whomever) or just the ones that affect his football program?