Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 86 LBSU 73

Featured Replies

Good win in a trap game against a game opponent.

This kind of sucks. I've had absolutely nothing to complain about towards my UK basketball team (other than a few people dogging the fans all the time for loving their team), so far this year and I really don't know what to do about it.

I'll admit that I was ripping on Cousins quite a bit in the beginning of the year but his antics are starting to make me laugh more than cringe. He's growing on me a little more every game.

I'll admit that I was ripping on Cousins quite a bit in the beginning of the year but his antics are starting to make me laugh more than cringe. He's growing on me a little more every game.

 

I think every UK fan has changed how they feel about Cousins since early in the year. That video of him in NYC was it for me.

This stood out to me in the box score. Wall/Bledsoe combined for 30 points 8 rebounds 10 ast. and 5 steals with just 5 turnovers. Patterson/Cousins 30 points 21 boards 4 steals and just 1 turnover. LBSU played UK just as tough as UNC and UCONN.

I think every UK fan has changed how they feel about Cousins since early in the year. That video of him in NYC was it for me.

This stood out to me in the box score. Wall/Bledsoe combined for 30 points 8 rebounds 10 ast. and 5 steals with just 5 turnovers. Patterson/Cousins 30 points 21 boards 4 steals and just 1 turnover. LBSU played UK just as tough as UNC and UCONN.

They did play them tough,.....however....I think if Wall, Cousins, and Patterson don't have to go to the bench in the first half that this game would have been in the 25+ margin, and UK would have been up double digits at the half. They couldn't get in a flow or any runs with the big 3 out of the action. It allowed Long Beach State to hang around a little longer.

This kind of sucks. I've had absolutely nothing to complain about towards my UK basketball team (other than a few people dogging the fans all the time for loving their team), so far this year and I really don't know what to do about it.

 

It's a heck of a problem to have though!

It's a heck of a problem to have though!

 

:thumb: I couldn't agree more.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.