UK 86 LBSU 73

Original Rookie

This kind of sucks. I've had absolutely nothing to complain about towards my UK basketball team (other than a few people dogging the fans all the time for loving their team), so far this year and I really don't know what to do about it.

I'll admit that I was ripping on Cousins quite a bit in the beginning of the year but his antics are starting to make me laugh more than cringe. He's growing on me a little more every game.

I think every UK fan has changed how they feel about Cousins since early in the year. That video of him in NYC was it for me.

This stood out to me in the box score. Wall/Bledsoe combined for 30 points 8 rebounds 10 ast. and 5 steals with just 5 turnovers. Patterson/Cousins 30 points 21 boards 4 steals and just 1 turnover. LBSU played UK just as tough as UNC and UCONN.

I think every UK fan has changed how they feel about Cousins since early in the year. That video of him in NYC was it for me.

This stood out to me in the box score. Wall/Bledsoe combined for 30 points 8 rebounds 10 ast. and 5 steals with just 5 turnovers. Patterson/Cousins 30 points 21 boards 4 steals and just 1 turnover. LBSU played UK just as tough as UNC and UCONN.

They did play them tough,.....however....I think if Wall, Cousins, and Patterson don't have to go to the bench in the first half that this game would have been in the 25+ margin, and UK would have been up double digits at the half. They couldn't get in a flow or any runs with the big 3 out of the action. It allowed Long Beach State to hang around a little longer.

This kind of sucks. I've had absolutely nothing to complain about towards my UK basketball team (other than a few people dogging the fans all the time for loving their team), so far this year and I really don't know what to do about it.

It's a heck of a problem to have though!