Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 86 LBSU 73

Featured Replies

About what I expected. A good win right before Christmas. I hope all of the Cats have an enjoyable and safe Christmas, and come back ready to play next Tuesday.

 

 

 

 

I also think this could be a very tough game for the Cats. I hope the Cats aren't looking past the game, and waiting to get away for a few days for Christmas.

 

Kentucky 79

 

Long Beach St. 68

About what I expected. A good win right before Christmas. I hope all of the Cats have an enjoyable and safe Christmas, and come back ready to play next Tuesday.
:thumb:

 

I think things may have been a little different if Walls, Cousin, and Patterson were not setting with foul trouble in the first half. I think most of us thought they would come out flat. I posted a 10 point victory and it was a little better than that. We did have a 17 point lead when the starters went out. All in all a good game before the Christmas break. We should start to see some big improvement with the 2 & 3 a day practices.

Solid team and a tough game to play being at 1 PM and with Christmas around the corner.

 

13-0!

Great 2nd half by Cousins. Miller's shot really looked bad today. Bledsoe looked very tired. Orton did not provide much off the bench. Oh well, a win is a win. Man this team is deep, and it paid off today.

  • Author
About what I expected. A good win right before Christmas. I hope all of the Cats have an enjoyable and safe Christmas, and come back ready to play next Tuesday.

 

To be fair... you always pick UK to play the game closer than others expect. You certainly weren't quoting yourself after you predicted Rider to beat us by double digits.

To be fair... you always pick UK to play the game closer than others expect. You certainly weren't quoting yourself after you predicted Rider to beat us by double digits.

 

 

Why would I quote myself when I was wrong. I certainly had other people quoting me, and I supported a pink pony avatar for a week when I was wrong. Maybe one day OR, maybe one day.

  • Author
Why would I quote myself when I was wrong. I certainly had other people quoting me, and I supported a pink pony avatar for a week when I was wrong. Maybe one day OR, maybe one day.

 

:confused:

About what I expected without the 1st Half foul trouble.

Was at the game and had a blast. Girlfriend had never been and she loved it.

 

A few observations that aren't as easy to notice at home:

 

1) Cousins is quickly becoming a fan favorite.

2) Every time Wall touches the ball heading up court and is going faster than half speed EVERYONE in the arena pretty much goes to their feet to see what he's going to do.

3) Harrelson really played well off the bench and showed alot of hustle and everyone noticed.

4) Alot of the guys looked tired, like they didn't have their legs under them, the majority of missed shots were off the front of the rim.

Was at the game and had a blast. Girlfriend had never been and she loved it.

 

A few observations that aren't as easy to notice at home:

 

1) Cousins is quickly becoming a fan favorite.

2) Every time Wall touches the ball heading up court and is going faster than half speed EVERYONE in the arena pretty much goes to their feet to see what he's going to do.

3) Harrelson really played well off the bench and showed alot of hustle and everyone noticed.

4) Alot of the guys looked tired, like they didn't have their legs under them, the majority of missed shots were off the front of the rim.

 

We were there and noticed that as well. Dude is amazing in person.

BTW, we met Kenny "Sky" Walker today. Extremely nice guy.

The only thing that I've seen that comes close to Wall's speed in my son's trip to a buffet

Bledsoe looked like he was dead tired. If there had been a bed next to the bench I believe he could have laid down and gone to sleep even with 24,000 screaming fans in his ear.:D

The only thing that I've seen that comes close to Wall's speed in my son's trip to a buffet

:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.