Wayne County 14 Taylor County 7

KYHOOP

Congats Wayne. What does this do for the seeds in that district.

Won't know until after the Garrard/Casey game tonight.

A Garrard win likely means this (based upon current tiebreakers):

(1) Somerset, (2) Garrard, (3) Taylor, (4) Wayne

A Casey win definitely means this:

(1) Somerset, (2) Wayne, (3) Taylor, (4) Casey

Won't know until after the Garrard/Casey game tonight.

A Garrard win likely means this (based upon current tiebreakers):

(1) Somerset, (2) Garrard, (3) Taylor, (4) Wayne

A Casey win definitely means this:

(1) Somerset, (2) Wayne, (3) Taylor, (4) Casey

I think if Garrard wins then Wayne would be third because after the first tiebreaker then it would go head to head and Wayne beat Taylor...I could be wrong! My wife tells me that I am all the time..

(1) Somerset, (2) Garrard, (3) Wayne, (4) Taylor if Garrard wins

I think if Garrard wins then Wayne would be third because after the first tiebreaker then it would go head to head and Wayne beat Taylor...I could be wrong! My wife tells me that I am all the time..

If you have three teams tied with the same record and none of those teams has beaten the other two, then you apply the tie-breaker by taking the wins of defeated oppoents other than the teams involved in the tie. You continue applying the points until all three teams are seeded. It never goes to a head-to-head in that scenario.

It will be based upon wins by defeated opponents, but can't include teams involved in the tiebreaker. I only goes to head-to-head after all tiebreakers are exhausted. Here's how it currently stands:

-Garrard County would get to count Rowan County (currently 6 wins) and Jackson County (0) right now, plus Casey County (3) and Lincoln County (1) if they defeat them. That is currently 6 points (possibly 10).

-Taylor County would get to count Casey (3) and Jackson (0), along with Washington County (2). That is currently 5 points.

-Wayne County would get to count Casey (3) and Jackson (0), plus Clinton County (2) if they defeat them next week. That is currently 3 points (possibly 5).

Of course all of the defeat opponents can pick up more wins this weekend and next. So it's pretty fluid, but appears that Taylor would have the advantage over Wayne. And of course it's all academic if Casey were to upset Garrard tonight.