Big Brother 11

ekubum

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff is easily going to win the power....I'll laugh if in 2 weeks, Jesse wins HoH and right before they vote to evict either Jordan or Jeff, he flips it on them and it's between Jesse and Natalie.

If Jesse leaves the house, that "group" will be in shambles and fall apart.

I would love that.

I mean, I guess I must be in the minority, because I've really liked Jessie this season. I respect his gameplay, and honestly, the Coup d'etat is nothing more than a blatant attempt by the producers to break his power hold, because for the most part, without doing that, he was running this game. I fail to see why Jeff, Jordan, Kevin, etc. should be rewarded for doing nothing but floating right on through so far. Their gameplay has been awful. Russell, Jessie, and Ronnie have been playing the heck out of the game. I think Ronnie did too much too soon, but he's playing. Jeff and them take the moral high ground, which IMO should get you right out there with Julie.

I mean, I guess I must be in the minority, because I've really liked Jessie this season. I respect his gameplay, and honestly, the Coup d'etat is nothing more than a blatant attempt by the producers to break his power hold, because for the most part, without doing that, he was running this game. I fail to see why Jeff, Jordan, Kevin, etc. should be rewarded for doing nothing but floating right on through so far. Their gameplay has been awful. Russell, Jessie, and Ronnie have been playing the heck out of the game. I think Ronnie did too much too soon, but he's playing. Jeff and them take the moral high ground, which IMO should get you right out there with Julie.

Couldn't disagree more about Jessie. He's not playing the game well at all. He is scared to death of pretty much every male houseguest, and is getting played by 2 people (Russ & Lydia).

Couldn't disagree more about Jessie. He's not playing the game well at all. He is scared to death of pretty much every male houseguest, and is getting played by 2 people (Russ & Lydia).

If you're watching feeds or BBAD, you probably know things that I don't, but when I watch the show itself, it comes across as Jessie playing very well. Can you really blame him if he wants to get rid of the other strong male competitors? I mean, when was the last time a female won this thing?

But I think we can both agree that whether or not he's playing well, he's PLAYING. What are the likes of Jeff, Jordan, Kevin, and Michelle doing?

He was the most powerful person in the house in week 1 and he never stepped foot in the house yet. Ronnie is the one who has played the best so far. Jessie could have been suckered by Ronnie week 1 and sent home in week 2 if Ronnie would have just voted the other way. Jessie's played well, but not that great. I agree though that sometimes it gets out of hand the changes they make in the game. But to CBS it's all about the ratings and making money. Which it should be.

If you're watching feeds or BBAD, you probably know things that I don't, but when I watch the show itself, it comes across as Jessie playing very well. Can you really blame him if he wants to get rid of the other strong male competitors? I mean, when was the last time a female won this thing?

But I think we can both agree that whether or not he's playing well, he's PLAYING. What are the likes of Jeff, Jordan, Kevin, and Michelle doing?

Jeff is playing extremely well IMO. He is alienated from the rest of his clique, but had no need to win the HoH since his clique was. This way Jordan and he advance through the game, without being anyone's target. The only competition Jeff has had to win, he did. And now that the cliques are gone, he's looking like he'll win HoH.

I also think Michelle is playing a much better game than you're giving her credit for.

Russ has played the best game so far IMO.

He is having everyone else do his dirty work for him. He wanted Braden gone 1st, he goes. He has had 2 "staged" blowups to see where everyone in the house stands, so he can get more info, and he has Chima wrapped around his finger.

Jeff is playing extremely well IMO. He is alienated from the rest of his clique, but had no need to win the HoH since his clique was. This way Jordan and he advance through the game, without being anyone's target. The only competition Jeff has had to win, he did. And now that the cliques are gone, he's looking like he'll win HoH.

I also think Michelle is playing a much better game than you're giving her credit for.

Like I said, you must be seeing things outside the shows I'm not. Michelle was a complete ghost the first few weeks. While I understand that not making yourself a target is usually a pretty good thing, eventually people who coast through get evicted, because the rest resent that they've coasted.

The reality is, your tune would change completely on Jeff if he doesn't win this/get the Coup d'etat. He is alienated from the well formed alliance, and I believe now that the cliques are gone, if anyone in that alliance were to win, he'd be gone. He has seen the people he aligned with picked off one by one.