Big Brother 11

ekubum

About tonight's episode: First off, I'm thrilled Casey isn't up for eviction. I just hope he doesn't get back-doored. I think Jessie is playing the game pretty smart right now as bad as I hate to say it. I think the nominations are pretty "safe" as far as the revenge factor as I don't see the two girls he put up winning HOH unless it is a competition just for them, but I don't personally like the nominations as I'd like to see Ronnie or Lydia go.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he's going to backdoor Casey this week.

I really, really hope not.......That is worst case for me because I'm enjoying Casey. Have you saw anything on the live feeds that lead you to that conclusion?

I really, really hope not.......That is worst case for me because I'm enjoying Casey. Have you saw anything on the live feeds that lead you to that conclusion?

That's their plan it seems. They've made it clear that Ronnie is staying b/c he's on their side.

I really liked Laura too, brains and beauty! Too bad Ronnie figured that out. I'm pulling for Jeff to win it all. I like Casey too. I think that Jordan will go home this week. She is easy to get rid of and doesn't really have any one on her side except Jeff.

I want Natalie gone. I can't stand her. Watching BB after dark is making my feelings for her even worse. The girl never shuts up. I know you are supposed to talk game but she is non stop and I am tired of hearing her lol. I hope someone else gets HOH next week and kicks her to the curb.

I AGREE 100%!!

I hadn't when I posted it just a gut feeling. After watching a few minutes of last night Casey was begging Jesse to stay so it will be interesting to see who gets put up at the veto. It has already been done but I won't spoil it.

Well let the rest of us know.

I haven't done it since I don't want to know yet, but I know if you go to the Wikipedia page, they usually put up a symbol next to the player who got the POV, and it highlights the post-POV nominations.

I haven't done it since I don't want to know yet, but I know if you go to the Wikipedia page, they usually put up a symbol next to the player who got the POV, and it highlights the post-POV nominations.

Thanks I checked it out on the "spoiler" site.

I don't believe that Jessie made a mistake in keeping Ronnie and putting Casey up, but I think he may regret spurning Lydia. She has jealousy pouring out of her ears, and it finally culminated in her spilling the beans on Jessie's backdoor plan for Casey.

I don't believe that Jessie made a mistake in keeping Ronnie and putting Casey up, but I think he may regret spurning Lydia. She has jealousy pouring out of her ears, and it finally culminated in her spilling the beans on Jessie's backdoor plan for Casey.

He made a huge mistake. He will be walking out the door next week.