Big Brother 11

ekubum

I know onw thing for certain. If Ronnie wins this game I will never watch BB again. He has played this game all wrong and I really just don't like him.

I think this season will come down to Jessie, Jeff or Casey.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesse isn't sending Ronnie home IMO. There is too much trust there. Ronnie wants to be Jessie!

They really needed to send Jesse home this week to have a chance. If Russell and Jeff are smart they will team up and try to get enough people to get the numbers. Shema,Lydia and what's his face are realizing that Jessie+the kickboxer are sitting great because they are in the athlete click. Jessie totally talked Ronnie out of sending Russell home...they have figured out why now on the after show.

I’m not sure that Jesse won’t nominate Ronnie. If he were to nominate Ronnie, which most of the house wants, he doesn’t alienate anyone else in the house.

I want Natalie gone. I can't stand her. Watching BB after dark is making my feelings for her even worse. The girl never shuts up. I know you are supposed to talk game but she is non stop and I am tired of hearing her lol. I hope someone else gets HOH next week and kicks her to the curb.

Gone most of the week, came home and watched the past 2 episodes last night. Ronnie is a coward, he talked and talked of putting Russell up and couldn't pull the trigger. He is legitimately scared of Russell.

I couldn't stand Jessie last season but so far he has been more sensible than I remember.

I like Casey and Michelle so far as my favorites. I think Russ and Ronnie are both likely to victims of the vote out soon, although not this week. I'd be surprised if Jessie put Ronnie up as he has been loyal to him so far.

I'll be sad if they put up Casey, he is pretty funny.

And lastly, can someone please send Lydia home, I can't hardly stand to even look at her.......

I couldn't stand Jessie last season but so far he has been more sensible than I remember.

I think it's easy to see why. He's got experience in the house, so he knows the missteps that can be made. He may have only been there five weeks, but that is five weeks more than the others had.

I think it's easy to see why. He's got experience in the house, so he knows the missteps that can be made. He may have only been there five weeks, but that is five weeks more than the others had.

Yeah but still, he is Jessie, and his intellegence meter didn't seem to go all the way to the top last year, so I'm still a little in shock at his current gameplay. Maybe he saw what an idiot he was :idunno:

And shorten the season by about 6 weeks...

I'm not saying by one week I'm saying they make a rule where they now can only keep 1 member of each click to battle in the end. Who gets knocked out each week is up to the house. The great thing about Big Brother is that it is always full of twists you don't think about.

Jessie is going to be hard to get out if they don't do it next week. They needed too this week. He can't be put up by the athletes (which have the numbers) and 2 girls like him + 1 guy in Ronnie. He's going to be hard to beat.

Gone most of the week, came home and watched the past 2 episodes last night. Ronnie is a coward, he talked and talked of putting Russell up and couldn't pull the trigger. He is legitimately scared of Russell.

I like Casey and Michelle so far as my favorites. I think Russ and Ronnie are both likely to victims of the vote out soon, although not this week. I'd be surprised if Jessie put Ronnie up as he has been loyal to him so far.

I'll be sad if they put up Casey, he is pretty funny.

And lastly, can someone please send Lydia home, I can't hardly stand to even look at her.......

I hear ya...she is whiny with Jesse and drives me crazy. She said in the beginning of the show she hated people to see her cry and that's all she does.

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule 13