Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Brother 11

Featured Replies

Anyone watching?

 

 

My wife and I love the show, we are into seemingly every year for whatever reason.

  • Replies 419
  • Views 53.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My wife and I love it too. From a strategic standpoint it's the best reality show ever made IMO. Hooked on the Showtime After Dark too! It's a different show if you get that.

My wife and I love the show too. There seems to be a lot of drama early on this year.

I can watch almost any reality show, but BB is not one that I care for. They must being doing something good since it's their 11th season.

It's the only one I really continuously watch....Not a big fan of the "cast" this season though.

  • Author
My wife and I love it too. From a strategic standpoint it's the best reality show ever made IMO. Hooked on the Showtime After Dark too! It's a different show if you get that.

 

I feel like it's the only reality show I could do, no way could I "survive" survivor but BB is much more strategic in my opinion.

 

I tried Showtime AD on the season with Dick (hated him) and wasn't a big fan of it. Is it better now?

  • Author
It's the only one I really continuously watch....Not a big fan of the "cast" this season though.

 

So far, and it's very early, I like Casey the best as a character. He is pretty funny. Hard to make "judgements" this early on though, other than Ronnie is running to much game at the time and it will come back to bite him.

I feel like it's the only reality show I could do, no way could I "survive" survivor but BB is much more strategic in my opinion.

 

I tried Showtime AD on the season with Dick (hated him) and wasn't a big fan of it. Is it better now?

 

Dick was one of my favorite people ever on the show....Right behind Will and Mike Boogie.

We love this show. I am addicted to BB after dark as well. The cast is a bit weird this season but I am liking it.

  • Author
Dick was one of my favorite people ever on the show....Right behind Will and Mike Boogie.

 

We are major Will Kirby fans, Boogie only by default as Will's errand boy :clap:

Lots of people don't like the "All-Star" seasons but I stand by season 7 as my favorite, followed by season 2 (Will) and then season 3 (Jason/Danielle).

We are major Will Kirby fans, Boogie only by default as Will's errand boy :clap:

Lots of people don't like the "All-Star" seasons but I stand by season 7 as my favorite, followed by season 2 (Will) and then season 3 (Jason/Danielle).

 

We think alike on the seasons.....I may put season 2 as tops for the simple fact that it included the best "reality game" player ever (Will), the "coolest" alliance (Chilltown), and the hottest chick (Shannon).

I like:

Casey

Jeff

Michelle

 

Sometimes I like:

Laura

Ronnie he is interesting

Russell

Jordan

Kevin

 

I do NOT like at all:

Natalie she needs to keep her mouth shut and quit talking for people

Jesse

Shima

Lydia

 

 

I would like Jeff to win.

Well, Ronnie put up Jeff and Laura. He claimed in the "confessional" that his plan is to back door Russell, but he won't have the votes to do it even if one of them wins the POV.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.