Big Brother 11

ekubum

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesse is dumber than I already thought he was. That was an awful, awful move.

Yep.

If Jeff wins HoH, Jesse goes home.

If Jordan wins HoH, Jesse goes home.

If Michele wins HoH, Jesse goes home.

If Kevin wins HoH, Jesse goes home.

If Lydia wins HoH, Natalie goes home.

If Ronnie wins HoH, who the heck knows.

If Chima wins HoH, Lydia goes home.

If Russ wins HoH, Ronnie goes home.

If Natalie wins HoH, Lydia goes home.

Jesse has made enemies out of Jeff, Jordan, Michelle, Kevin, & Lydia because of this move. The only way he is 100% safe is if Natalie or Ronnie wins it.

Who got eliminated...I missed it.

No one yet, but he put Casey up after Michelle won POV. Casey will be going home unless a miracle happens.

BTW, without giving away much, Casey should have a very entertaining speech before the live vote....Poor Ronnie...:lol:

Yep.

If Jeff wins HoH, Jesse goes home.

If Jordan wins HoH, Jesse goes home.

If Michele wins HoH, Jesse goes home.

If Kevin wins HoH, Jesse goes home.

If Lydia wins HoH, Natalie goes home.

If Ronnie wins HoH, who the heck knows.

If Chima wins HoH, Lydia goes home.

If Russ wins HoH, Ronnie goes home.

If Natalie wins HoH, Lydia goes home.

Jesse has made enemies out of Jeff, Jordan, Michelle, Kevin, & Lydia because of this move. The only way he is 100% safe is if Natalie or Ronnie wins it.

Well, Jesse going home if Jeff wins is an assumption that the cliques get split up. Which wouldn't be surprising, but I kinda hope at this point that the producers do something a little bit more surprising. A "huge twist" that literally everyone expects coming is kinda pathetic.

As far as Kevin or Lydia, I don't know yet about either one. Both gave their support at first to backdooring Casey, and then kinda changed their minds later on. But definitely if Jordan or Michele win, they'll gun for him. But ask yourself, what is the likelihood Jordan wins anything? Ever? She's a terrible competitor and incredibly dumb. I haven't seen Kevin compete well at anything yet. Michele nearly lost that challenge to Jessie when Jessie only used 3 of his 4, since he took $2500 with one. I don't see her as a threat to Jessie. Jeff, Jordan, and Michele were already enemies, and I really don't know how much I would say Kevin and Lydia are yet.

The way I see it, it's not a dumb move on Jessie's part as long as they don't split up the cliques. I believe Jeff is the only one that would be able to win the HOH out of the ones that you think would try to evict him. Jessie is trying to eliminate the other one who is capable of winning challenges in Casey. On Jessie's side are two other superior competitors in Russell and Natalie, as well as some brains in Ronnie. Chima is kind of a swing at this point, although she has been no friend of Michele, and has been more on Jessie's side at this point. I understand that this makes Jessie more of a target, but honestly, how much more did he have to do to be one to that side of the house when he is one of the best athletes in the house has been in the house before and so has experience they don't?

^I think the twist will be that an evicted person (Braden, Laura, or Casey), or a past season houseguest will come back into the house.

It only makes sense that the cliques end soon, so I'm just assuming they do after Thursday.

What better way to take the "Jesse love triangle" to a different level than to bring back Michelle from last year. Or maybe they give Dan a shot to come back and show Ronnie how it's done. It's to early to end the cliques, so I'm thinking someone else from Season 10 is going to jump back in the fold...

^I think the twist will be that an evicted person (Braden, Laura, or Casey), or a past season houseguest will come back into the house.

It only makes sense that the cliques end soon, so I'm just assuming they do after Thursday.

I am absolutely not a fan of reintroducing evicted houseguests from that season. I remember in BB9, the Death Do Us Part one, it seemed like every week people were getting saved from eviction. Heck, Ryan was getting evicted with Alison and got saved, then finished runner-up. Seemed like James was coming back every single week. And three weeks in, it's just not that inventive. Now, someone from a previous season? That I could get behind.

But again, if they don't end the cliques, and to a lesser extent if they don't reintroduce Casey or Braden, I really think that Jessie didn't make a mistake in eliminating Casey. I buy the line that he really didn't have anything to gain from eliminating Ronnie. He would have eliminated a potential ally, who really only had Jessie and his group left to look to since he'd burned down the bridge and bulldozed the rubble with the other side. People who were upset about him keeping Ronnie were pretty much enemies anyway, with the exception of Lydia and Kevin. And keeping or getting rid of Ronnie is not where he'd lose Lydia IMO, but in his associating with Natalie. I think Kevin or Lydia would eliminate Natalie before Jessie.

But again, if they don't end the cliques, and to a lesser extent if they don't reintroduce Casey or Braden, I really think that Jessie didn't make a mistake in eliminating Casey. I buy the line that he really didn't have anything to gain from eliminating Ronnie. He would have eliminated a potential ally, who really only had Jessie and his group left to look to since he'd burned down the bridge and bulldozed the rubble with the other side. People who were upset about him keeping Ronnie were pretty much enemies anyway, with the exception of Lydia and Kevin. And keeping or getting rid of Ronnie is not where he'd lose Lydia IMO, but in his associating with Natalie. I think Kevin or Lydia would eliminate Natalie before Jessie.

:thumb:

If Casey goes home then it's going to be real hard to get Jessie out (I think Lydia and crew are realizing this and they might throw a curve ball). Ryan can't put him up, Russell can't put him up. He's got the 2 girls wrapped or Lydia is a serious player. Ronnie wants to be him so he's not putting him up. That leaves Michelle and Jordan as the only 2 that will put him up and they aren't very good. If the house keeps Casey then it's on like Donkey Kong!

So right now it is split at 4 and 4 with Jesse the swing vote. Russel, Ronnie and Chima hold the power if someone is going to flip the vote....

Chima is probably the one they are going to have to get to switch if they can get her to believe the athletes are going to run away with it. Russell is an outside shot because of his ego vs Jessie but that one might be tough. Ronnie isn't changing.

I'm saddened by Casey being up. I think he is the most entertaining person in the house and is likeable, to see him leave would suck. Does he have a legit shot of staying? Obviously Jeff is going to vote to keep his girl in, and the other athletes and Ronnie are presumably going to evict Casey, doesn't that seal the deal?

So right now it is split at 4 and 4 with Jesse the swing vote. Russel, Ronnie and Chima hold the power if someone is going to flip the vote....

I don't see it 4 and 4 at all....

Kevin, Lydia, and Michelle will vote to evict Jordan.

Natalie, Jeff, Russell, Ronnie, and Chima will all vote to evict Casey.

They'll need 2 of those three to keep Casey.

If they had the numbers it would be interesting to see if Ronnie would evict Jordan...doubt it. Not looking good for Casey in the After Show tonight.

Ronnie+Lydia are getting busted running their mouth behind closed doors about Casey and Russell (they are sitting outside the door listening).