Everything posted by vballcoach
-
Woodford County 43 Campbell County 13
If you are camels fan like me, that was hard to watch! We just don’t have the size or the speed that they do. And their student section was amazing!! The energy is something I have never seen before. Except maybe at a Beechwood volleyball game! ? I still love my Camels and I will still cheer them on every Friday!! Go Camels!
-
Campbell County vs. Newport Central Catholic Predictions/Updates
I am predicting a CC win Friday night vs the Breds! I am looking forward to what should be a good season for the Camels.
-
Campbell County vs. Newport Central Catholic Predictions/Updates
Camels 17-7
-
Recent Commitments - anyone?
Lindsay Leick (Bishop Brossart) - Georgetown College
-
Walton Verona Sets School Record with 26 Regular Season Wins
Congratulations WV players and coaches!
-
Madison Salkowski Will Attend Seton Hall
Way to go Sid! That is awesome news!
-
Newport Central Catholic @ Simon Kenton updates
Lawnboy13 - I love reading your play by play account of the game. Thanks for sharing!
-
Boone County 3 Cooper 0
I couldn't agree more SportsinKY. Our girls played Boone at the beginning of this week and the determination and "never give up" attitude was very apparent. I wish I could bottle and sell that kind of hustle and heart! I would be a millionaire! Good luck Lady Rebels with the rest of the season!
-
Bishop Brossart 3 Highlands 2
Great match to watch last night! Way too many serving errors from both teams though. I saw some outstanding athletes on both sides of the court. Congrats to the Lady Mustangs!
-
Bluegrass State Games
"Teams like Bishop brossart and Raceland" ouch! What's that even supposed to mean? Our girls work hard all year round too! They played their hearts out this weekend! They should be very proud of the outcome. Please remember our girls read these posts too! Good Job this weekend Lady Mustangs!
-
Highlands 3 Newport Central Catholic 0 (Volleyball)
Congrats to both teams!
-
Highlands 3 Newport Central Catholic 0 (Volleyball)
If the KHSAA is correct....2004 is the last time NCC lost the district to HHS. That is also the year that HHS won the region and went to State.
-
NKY Volleyball District/Regional Predictions - playoffs start 10/8
I agree! :thumb:
-
Augusta 3 Mason County 0 (25-20,25-20,25-23) 39th District Championship
Congratulations to both teams!
-
NKY Volleyball District/Regional Predictions - playoffs start 10/8
I couldn't agree more!! Emily is not just a great libero, but an amazing girl! I would also like to give props to the Libero from Scott. I thought that she played a fantastic game. It was a sad night for the seniors but I am STILL very proud to be a MUSTANG!
-
Brossart Rolls To 10th Region Championship
Great Job Mustangs! Good luck at All "A" state.
-
Congratulations to Deming...
Congratulations to the Deming Devils!
-
39th District Volleyball
GO MUSTANGS!!
-
Bishop Brossart defeats Highlands-Boys Varsity Soccer
Go Mustangs!!
-
Assumption vs Notre Dame predictions
:ylsuper:
-
Assumption vs Notre Dame predictions
Amen Clyde! Well put!!
-
Congratulations
Congratulations Taylor!
-
Latest Volleyball state coaches poll
It is just my opinion. And sorry I didn't know that Snyder was undecided. I was told she was going to be playing for UC.
-
Latest Volleyball state coaches poll
Again I disagree. Taylor Snyder is going to UC. They also have O'Day, Kohls, Gruenschlaeger, Froendhoff (who is unreal good!!), Vonhandorf, Sandhouse, and Corry. If that isn't a "supporting cast" I don't know what is. As I have said before, they are a talented and classy group of young ladies. I am not saying that Freppon, Schulte, Annie G, and Woods were anything but impressive, but didn't their "supporting cast" consist of this years seniors that I just mentioned??
-
10th Region Forecast
NCC has an very talented, determined, and might I add respectful group of young ladies. They are a lot of fun to watch play and I wish them success the rest of the regular season and into and through the post season.