Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meeks to NBA

Featured Replies

  • Replies 121
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck to Meeks. I expect him to get picked in the second round and whether he sticks or not will depend, to some degree, on the team that picks him.

 

He's similar to Joe Crawford in that regard...where is he at now? I remember getting ripped for saying there's no way Joe would be on the Lakers roster when the season started. I don't know where he ended up, but I know it wasn't LA's bench.

Good Luck in the NBDL Meeks

That's not gonna happen!

Either way, return to UK or stay in the draft, Jodie was/is going to be successful!

He has a better shot being drafted this year, because next years draft looks to a lot better.

Good luck to Meeks. I expect him to get picked in the second round and whether he sticks or not will depend, to some degree, on the team that picks him.

 

He's similar to Joe Crawford in that regard...where is he at now? I remember getting ripped for saying there's no way Joe would be on the Lakers roster when the season started. I don't know where he ended up, but I know it wasn't LA's bench.

 

Joe is in New York now, I think.

Joe is in New York now, I think.

 

Correct, he is a Knick, and he actually got some clock in two games this year.

Good luck to Jodie you can't blame many kids on UK's roster they have had to go thru THREE college basketball coaches now, how many other players do you know that have done that? I just wish UK would have had him for 3 healthy years. Everyone must remember Keith Bogans hung around the NBA for a while. The best article i've read on this is now UK will not be #1 preseason, how many times was UK even ranked last year? Good luck Jodie!

I guess it's time to change my Meeks background on my computer to Patterson.:lol:

 

Same here.

 

I think people need to quit making declarations as facts when all they're doing is reading other peoples opinions on blogs and web pages.

 

Reading a lot of people's opinions on a subject doesn't necessarily make you an expert, or insider on the subject.

I kid around with people that have made statements/predictions from "sources" on here before as well but I must say that sooner or later everyone on here has has been wrong at one time or another. Show me someone that has never been wrong making in a statement/prediction and I'll show you a person that has never made a prediction or statement on what they thought would happen and been confident with it. As they say......."it" happens. :D

Either way, return to UK or stay in the draft, Jodie was/is going to be successful!
Meeks is a class act, he will be sucsessful no matter what he goes into, basketball or not.

 

Good luck to Jodie you can't blame many kids on UK's roster they have had to go thru THREE college basketball coaches now, how many other players do you know that have done that? I just wish UK would have had him for 3 healthy years. Everyone must remember Keith Bogans hung around the NBA for a while. The best article i've read on this is now UK will not be #1 preseason, how many times was UK even ranked last year? Good luck Jodie!

Another very good post JA. All good points.

I kid around with people that have made statements/predictions from "sources" on here before as well but I must say that sooner or later everyone on here has has been wrong at one time or another. Show me someone that has never been wrong making in a statement/prediction and I'll show you a person that has never made a prediction or statement on what they thought would happen and been confident with it. As they say......."it" happens. :D

 

I'd put my track record up against anyone... :D

I don't believe this one bit.

 

I think people need to quit making declarations as facts when all they're doing is reading other peoples opinions on blogs and web pages.

 

Reading a lot of people's opinions on a subject doesn't necessarily make you an expert, or insider on the subject.

I agree 100%

 

Just because you have a blog or make posts on a message board, it doesn't make you an insider or an expert. It doesn't even make you a journalist. Everyone can say they have "sources". I dont remember at any time reading who any of these sources actually were. And because of that, there are many people who deservedly have egg on their face today.

Interestingly I'm traveling today in the Baltimore area and picked up an area talk show all fired up because the MD guard (sorry I forgot the name, and don't want to look it up) decided to come back because--Get this--Next year's draft is "lopsidedly guard weak"?? Did I miss something--Wasn't this why Jodie was leaning towards staying in, due to the guard heavy draft next year??

This year's draft is definitely more guard heavy than next year's...

Good luck to Jodie. I hope he finds himself in a good situation

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.