Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meeks to NBA

Featured Replies

  • Replies 121
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I guess he made the final decision this morning. I wonder if he has a guarantee of if he just wanted to go so bad that he just did it anyways and convinced himself of things that may or may not happen?

Man, that's too bad. I wish him well. I always thought Kelanne left too early.

  • Author

UKCoachCalipari Jodie called..He's keeping his name in the draft. He's excited and I'm excited for him. I wish I got the chance to coach him.

Why did they, quote on quote, get rid of Galloway? They could use him now I think. They have an opening.

  • Author
Why did they, quote on quote, get rid of Galloway? They could use him now I think. They have an opening.

 

Time to start the Xavier Henry rumors again!

Good luck to Jodie. I think he'll have a solid career. Not an elite NBA player, but he'll be solid.

What happened to all the "sources" and "people close to the situation" who said he made the decision to come back earlier in the week?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.