June 15, 200917 yr Author I really hope Meeks didn't receive some very bad advice. Here is a comment he gave Jerry Tipton: "I'm a pretty confidant guy and I feel like I can go pretty high," Meeks said.
June 15, 200917 yr They will be very good and much improved over what we have seen in the last couple of years... But with Meeks I thought they were the preseason #1. Without him...I don't think so. I agree that losing Meeks definitely hurt, and makes a national championship run hinge on the development of the freshmen but all is not lost. If Miller keeps improving and Patterson stays healthy I truly believe UK can be beyond great.
June 15, 200917 yr I really hope Meeks didn't receive some very bad advice. Here is a comment he gave Jerry Tipton: "I'm a pretty confidant guy and I feel like I can go pretty high," Meeks said. Do you expect him to say "Yeah I plan on going late 2nd Round." ?
June 15, 200917 yr I really hope Meeks didn't receive some very bad advice. Here is a comment he gave Jerry Tipton: "I'm a pretty confidant guy and I feel like I can go pretty high," Meeks said. Sounds like he received some possible bad advice from someone.
June 15, 200917 yr I don't see Meeks having a very successful career, if one at all, in the NBA. I'm not a UK fan by any means, but I think he would have greatly benefited from a year under Coach Cal's offense. But obviously all the people who "knew" he was going to come back and blah blah...got the wool pulled over their eyes. He tricked yall lol.
June 15, 200917 yr I really hope Meeks didn't receive some very bad advice. Here is a comment he gave Jerry Tipton: "I'm a pretty confidant guy and I feel like I can go pretty high," Meeks said. I mean, that doesn't mean he got bad advice. Maybe it just means he is very positive as a thinker and a dreamer. I doubt we see him saying "Ya know, I'm thinking late second round, or maybe not even at all...aim for the stars ya know?"
June 15, 200917 yr I wonder if being hurt his soph. year played a role in this. You know it has to be in the back of his mind that he could get hurt again. He may be projected late 2nd round but if he feels that may be the best he'll ever be projected then he made a wise decision. Best of luck to Meeks!
June 15, 200917 yr Good luck Jodie. Hopefully he will have a great career in the NBA, but I just don't see it happening. His dribble penetration needs to improve drastically IMO.
June 15, 200917 yr Apparently no one knew he was coming back and if they thought they did then they were wrong. Who says he changed his mind this morning. Why can't people just man up and say they were wrong instead of blaming it on the player changing his mind? :thumb::thumb:
June 15, 200917 yr I wish him the best because I love keeping up with the KY boys in the pros, but I think he has made a mistake. He might possibly need to get the Rosetta Stone out.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.