June 17, 200917 yr I heard a rumor that Jodie decided to go because the Rockets promised to draft him in the 1st-round at number 30. Problem is, the Rockets don't have a pick at all, let alone in the first round. :lol: Then my "source" claims he will go 30th, to the Cavs. Think I should believe him? :lol: Nope. :lol:
June 17, 200917 yr I can see him going pretty high in the draft just due to everyone that is also in the draft. I don't think playing time is in the near future unless he can land on a team that isnt that good or a team that has a big guy to draw all the attention. He could very possibly be a spot up shooter like JJ that comes off the bench for energy and a 3 pt threat. I don't see him playing a lot for a team like Cleveland that is a faster pace team.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.