Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meeks to NBA

Featured Replies

  • Author
What happened to all the "sources" and "people close to the situation" who said he made the decision to come back earlier in the week?

 

Everyone in America knew that he was coming back. He had a last-second change-of-heart this morning.

  • Replies 121
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Everyone in America knew that he was coming back. He had a last-second change-of-heart this morning.

 

Apparently no one knew he was coming back and if they thought they did then they were wrong.

 

Who says he changed his mind this morning.

 

Why can't people just man up and say they were wrong instead of blaming it on the player changing his mind?

Everyone in America knew that he was coming back. He had a last-second change-of-heart this morning.

I guess he still could change his mind again before 5 pm.:taz:

Not surprised at all from everything I heard on his thought process. It will be interesting to see who takes him in the 2nd round...

Why did they, quote on quote, get rid of Galloway? They could use him now I think. They have an opening.

 

I thought so too.

Everyone in America knew that he was coming back. He had a last-second change-of-heart this morning.

 

Nope. He never reached a decision until this morning. That was the plan all along...

I wish him the best of luck and hope he does well. If he does well in the NBA it only helps us in the long run to have another 'Cat doing well in the NBA.

 

Good luck Meeks and thanks for wearing the Blue and White with class! :thumb:

Why did they, quote on quote, get rid of Galloway? They could use him now I think. They have an opening.

 

I would rather save the scholarship for next year.

Nope. He never reached a decision until this morning. That was the plan all along...

 

Apparently even when he said it himself that he was "going to talk with parents this weekend and make a decision after that" that he was lying and inside people knew of his decision before he did. :ohbrother:

  • Author
Apparently no one knew he was coming back and if they thought they did then they were wrong.

 

Who says he changed his mind this morning.

 

Why can't people just man up and say they were wrong instead of blaming it on the player changing his mind?

 

I was wrong.

What happened to all the "sources" and "people close to the situation" who said he made the decision to come back earlier in the week?

 

:laugh: I am going to fire my 2nd removed 3rd cousin on my wifes side of the family. He had returned with that info (Meeks staying) from the cornhole tournament. I thought credible source like that was a lock :irked:, I guess it was as credible as some others, uh :idunno:. :lol:

Jodie must have had something going on. I don't see why you would leave, I could see him never playing in the NBA. He is very limited as a basketball player. Like I said, I'm not a big Meeks fan, I just thought he could help UK next year so I wanted him back.

 

And no this is not sour grapes. I could really care less.

Everyone in America knew that he was coming back. He had a last-second change-of-heart this morning.

 

Maybe in Lexington...

Seriously, I wish Meeks all the best. I do think that he made a mistake and would had benifited greatly from a year under Calapari and his offense. Good luck to Jodie Meeks:thumb:.

 

Now, back to important matters like U.K. Basketball , I don't have time for the NBA, D-league or any other basketball than NCAA.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.