Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bledsoe To UK

Featured Replies

  • Author
What chance do you give him of qualifying? Higher or lower than 50%?

I have two sources I trust telling me different things, so I'm not sure to be honest...

  • Replies 93
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Calipari might have based the availability of another scholarship on what Patterson decided to do.

 

 

From what I've been told by somebody very close to Patterson, even Patterson isn't sure yet.

I have two sources I trust telling me different things, so I'm not sure to be honest...

 

Thanks for all of the info you give and questions you answer?

From what I've been told by somebody very close to Patterson, even Patterson isn't sure yet.

 

Yeah, I don't know. It would just make sense that one is leaving, one more spot is open. Didn't mean to imply that it would.

I was impressed with his handles and quickness when I saw him. Needs a lot of work with the jumper, but has the potential to be a great 3 or 4 year player IMO.

Awesome. Big get. Makes me feel alot better if he gets eligible.

I just hope he can get his grades and test scores in order...

2 over if this is true...

 

I have a question on this as well. If we get Wall, we will be 3 over. I am not saying Wall is coming, but hypothetically, if he does, we will be three over. Is Williams still on the team, or is his free scholarship, assuming he is indeed going to be cut, part of this three over? Will Stewart leave or be cut? Is Harrelson's free scholarship part of this 3 over or it is another that opens up? Who else do you think will be cut or leave if we get Wall?

Any chance Hood just so happens to be a great student? Or from a rich family? :p

Any chance Hood just so happens to be a great student? Or from a rich family? :p

 

:lol: I love where your head is at.

Any chance Hood just so happens to be a great student? Or from a rich family? :p

 

He's from KY, maybe he has a rich uncle that lives in the Lexington area.:D

Bledsoe has the ACT score. He needs a B in the current math class he is taking and all will be good!

I bet he makes an A!

I have a question on this as well. If we get Wall, we will be 3 over. I am not saying Wall is coming, but hypothetically, if he does, we will be three over. Is Williams still on the team, or is his free scholarship, assuming he is indeed going to be cut, part of this three over? Will Stewart leave or be cut? Is Harrelson's free scholarship part of this 3 over or it is another that opens up? Who else do you think will be cut or leave if we get Wall?

 

Williams is gone so his scholarship is already apart of this. Since Harrellson is still apart of the team he still has his scholarship as well as AJ Stewart. Knowing this, and if we do sign Wall and Bledsoe we will be 3 scholarships over the limit...

 

I asked Southern the same question in this thread or another about who would leave if we get all these players. According to him, most likely AJ Stewart and Liggins are gone. He also says despite Harrellson's remarks, he thinks the might be gone too (but he says he isn't so sure now about Harrellson but thats his opinion).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.