May 5, 200917 yr Does anyone think Wall will stay more than one year? Nope and I don't see why he should either. The guy, according to most scouts, is NBA caliber already...
May 5, 200917 yr Does anyone have any insight on what this means for the recruitment of Wall? Why come here if Bledsoe is commiting? Because he is the best recruit in the country and no other recruit is good enough to take minutes from him. I am sure that Cal sold Bledsoe on Backing up Wall for a year, then when Wall leaves, it will be his show, but he will already have a year in the system. Of course next year, there will be another top PG coming in to compete against. I believe this seals Liggins fate. I doubt he will pass his classes now!!
May 5, 200917 yr Does anyone think Wall will stay more than one year? He is not projected to...but we all know injuries and things happen.
May 5, 200917 yr GT what is the consensus in the inner workings of college bball of what Cal is doing, and more importantly what he is capable of doing every year in the recruiting game? Do you think the new will wear off in years to come for Cal and UK, or is this something people are looking at as an every year possibility?
May 5, 200917 yr What's the odds he is elgible to play? I know this has been a big concern with him and his recruitment.
May 5, 200917 yr What's the odds he is elgible to play? I know this has been a big concern with him and his recruitment. Some on here say he has a very slim chance of qualifying, others are saying he should qualify. I was just about to ask the same question. Great news if we can get him qualified. It's amazing what Cal has done in such a short time.
May 5, 200917 yr Nope and I don't see why he should either. The guy, according to most scouts, is NBA caliber already...Why waist a scholarship on him then?
May 5, 200917 yr :laugh: This is true. You are looking way too far ahead of yourself.:lol: We can always add with next years class.
May 5, 200917 yr What's the odds he is elgible to play? I know this has been a big concern with him and his recruitment. Apparently his ACT score has qualified. All he needs is a B in a certain math class. Something tells me it'll work out.
May 5, 200917 yr Why waist a scholarship on him then? Cal has been pretty open that Kentucky fans need to embrace the one-&-done player...
May 5, 200917 yr Cal has been pretty open that Kentucky fans need to embrace the one-&-done player... How can you build or continue a tradition that way?
May 5, 200917 yr How can you build or continue a tradition that way? You keep adding titles, and it will all be ok.:lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.