Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bledsoe To UK

Featured Replies

  • Replies 93
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have heard Wall's inner circle has closed ranks and that Wall and Clifton may be butting heads.

I dont feel as confident about Wall as I once did.

 

If they're butting heads, I would feel more confident about Wall.

 

Why? Clifton likes Coach K. Ryan Kelly is a Clifton player. Wall is the person who likes Cal so much.

On the Rivals150 List - Bledsoe has "Kentucky" beside his name

I am hearing Bledsoe may struggle to become eligible.

 

 

This seems to be a consistant issue. Any chance that Bledsoe comes to the Cats, red shirts for a year to get his academic act together if he doesn't qualify, practices with the team (and Mr. Wall); and takes over after Mr. "One & Done" (Wall) does his pre-NBA tour?? Just a thought?? :idunno:

  • Author
Please don't compare those two.:ohbrother:

Why not???

So far Liggins is a complete flop.

 

But he is in school...

So far Liggins is a complete flop.

 

He's a freshman, you can't always expect them to come in right away and be super stars. I don't think he's a flop by any means. Whether he's at Kentucky next year or not, I think he'll just get better and better.

He's a freshman, you can't always expect them to come in right away and be super stars. I don't think he's a flop by any means. Whether he's at Kentucky next year or not, I think he'll just get better and better.

 

Considering the hype he had comming in you have to consider him a disapointment so far.

Please don't compare those two.:ohbrother:
The comparison is very accurate. Two top 30 PG's who both struggled to get eligible.
Considering the hype he had comming in you have to consider him a disapointment so far.

 

He was a 4 star, I don't think anyone should have realistically expected him to come in and dominate. He hasn't been great, but he hasn't been terrible either. He'll get better...no matter where he plays.

Great to hear this news. Just completed a team. It will be ranked top 2 no matter what or where. Gotta love the potential for this team next year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.