Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bledsoe To UK

Featured Replies

How can you build or continue a tradition that way?

 

Continue to win.

 

You get a good core of players and bring in the best of the best for the next year. Talent breeds more talent.

 

You don't have all "one-&-done" players. You get 1, maybe 2.

  • Replies 93
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How can you build or continue a tradition that way?

 

It can be done. If you're recruiting the absolute best talent, which is what Cal does.

 

Just remember to buy a media guide early and study names and jersey numbers quickly. UK household names will likely have a shorter lifespan in years to come.

You keep adding titles, and it will all be ok.:lol:
Didn't think of that. :D

 

Continue to win.

 

You get a good core of players and bring in the best of the best for the next year. Talent breeds more talent.

 

You don't have all "one-&-done" players. You get 1, maybe 2.

Maybe it is just that I'm old school but I don't agree with that. I think it should be the way it used to be. Freshman aren't allowed to play varsity.
It can be done. If you're recruiting the absolute best talent, which is what Cal does.

 

Just remember to buy a media guide early and study names and jersey numbers quickly. UK household names will likely have a shorter lifespan in years to come.

That's what I was thinking about when I mentioned tradition.

 

Maybe it is just that I'm old school but I don't agree with that. I think it should be the way it used to be. Freshman aren't allowed to play varsity.

 

Do you think players shouldn't dunk too? :D

That's what I was thinking about when I mentioned tradition.

 

People haven't forgotten Ron Mercer or Antoine Walker...

Solid work GT...how hard did Cronin go after him?

 

If he gets his academics in order it is a solid get.

 

Still a lot of work to be done...

Scholarship situation will be interesting...

Im thinking Patterson may stay in draft now, especially if Wall and Bledsoe do indeed come.

That's what I was thinking about when I mentioned tradition.

 

Don't worry about names when thinking about tradition, just winning % and titles. That's what we've been craving for a while.

  • Author
Solid work GT...how hard did Cronin go after him?

 

Very hard...

Solid work GT...how hard did Cronin go after him?

 

If he gets his academics in order it is a solid get.

 

Still a lot of work to be done...

Scholarship situation will be interesting...

Im thinking Patterson may stay in draft now, especially if Wall and Bledsoe do indeed come.

 

 

You think Patterson is going to base what he does on what Wall and Bledsoe decide to do? :confused:

You think Patterson is going to base what he does on what Wall and Bledsoe decide to do? :confused:

 

I think Calipari might have based the availability of another scholarship on what Patterson decided to do.

You keep adding titles, and it will all be ok.:lol:

 

 

This is what BCG claimed. You win enough and nothing else matters.

This is what BCG claimed. You win enough and nothing else matters.

 

Unfortunately he couldn't win enough.

Very hard...

 

What chance do you give him of qualifying? Higher or lower than 50%?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.