Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bledsoe To UK

Featured Replies

He was a 4 star, I don't think anyone should have realistically expected him to come in and dominate. He hasn't been great, but he hasn't been terrible either. He'll get better...no matter where he plays.

 

I could be wrong. However I am pretty sure when he did finally commit to UK last year that Liggins was still a 5 star at the time.

  • Replies 93
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I could be wrong. However I am pretty sure when he did finally commit to UK last year that Liggins was still a 5 star at the time.

 

Correct, he was a 5-star when he committed to play for Gillispie last year but was later demoted to a 4-star when the final rankings of recruits came out.

Correct, he was a 5-star when he committed to play for Gillispie last year but was later demoted to a 4-star when the final rankings of recruits came out.

 

So he was a 4 star recruit in the final rankings? That's what I said.

So he was a 4 star recruit in the final rankings? That's what I said.

 

I know thats what you said I was just responding to futurecoach's post about Liggins being a 5-star so I was agreeing with you and re-iterating your point.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.