Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bledsoe To UK

Featured Replies

  • Author
Bledsoe has the ACT score. He needs a B in the current math class he is taking and all will be good!

From what I know that report isn't accurate. I did learn that he is taking some online courses to get back on track, but there is more work to be done than just one math class...

  • Replies 93
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty much what I was expecting. Wanted UK to get after him hard and once they did it was a done deal. Bledsoe truly wants to be a Cat, and I think he wants to be a key part in bringing the program back to prominence. Hope he gets qualified because with all else, we need the depth from the PG position, and as alluded to will be a nice three to four year player.

 

 

For those talking one and dones, you have to look at the nucleus we now have to build solid teams around for the next few years. Miller, Hood, Orton, Bledose, Galloway. If Liggins remains on the team and has really stepped his game up the way some reports indicate, then I feel Kentucky has a chance to be very good for the next few years even after losing some players after just a year of service.

Congrats to all UK fans. It looks like things are on the up and up for you and I hope things continue to stay that way. Cal has done so much so fast that you guys have a lot of reason to puff your chests out......within reason.

 

Good luck in the future.

 

 

 

As long as you stay out of Duke's way of course:D

what time is the presser tomorrow?

Rivals and Jerry Meyer are confirming also...

 

Not in this case, but I would like one time if all the news industries confirmed player a was going to school a and called it a done deal and then come the news conference, and it be a different school.

Why waist a scholarship on him then?

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thanks for sharing the info GT.

Bledsoe said, "Kentucky’s my school."

With this committment now (and assuming Bledsoe does qualify...), this could possibly be our starting lineup not next year but the year after (and we could see this all freshman line up at point in the season, it is possible. We pretty much just brought in a 5-man team! This could be our starting lineup down the road......

 

PG - Bledsoe

SG - Hood

SF - Dodson

PF - Cousins (assuming he stays more than one year)

C - Orton

With this committment now (and assuming Bledsoe does qualify...), this could possibly be our starting lineup not next year but the year after (and we could see this all freshman line up at point in the season, it is possible. We pretty much just brought in a 5-man team! This could be our starting lineup down the road......

 

PG - Bledsoe

SG - Hood

SF - Dodson

PF - Cousins (assuming he stays more than one year)

C - Orton

 

I'll make the lineup for next year with the commitments we have so far. (Assuming PP stays in the draft, and Meeks comes back.)

 

PG- Bledsoe

SG- Meeks

SF- Miller

PF- Cousins

C- Orton

 

Obviously Wall at the 1 if we can land him, and PP at the 4/5 if he comes back (which I don't believe he will). The next few years should be fun.

I have heard Wall's inner circle has closed ranks and that Wall and Clifton may be butting heads.

I dont feel as confident about Wall as I once did.

On rivals Bledsoe is officially listed as committed to the CATS! Good solid pick-up by coach Cal. If it's on rivals it must be true haha.

I am hearing Bledsoe may struggle to become eligible.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.