UFC Undisputed 2009

halfback20

Heard for a Game stop worker I know, This game is sick...

I heard the company that rates games rated this game a 10 on a scale from

1-10. It is only the 2nd game in history to get a 10 rating. most of your top games gets a 9.8 or 9.9 but this one they rated a 10! I can't wait until it is released. I don't play games very often but I am a huge UFC fan and have been to 2 live events and have met many of the fighters all of whom are very nice guys. Oh, I also have been a member of the UFC fight club for 2 years which allows you early tickets sales and early entry to weigh-ins and at certain events it allows you to have meet and greets with the fighters. This game is going to be awesome!

I've been to one UFC event live and it was great. I'm glad I didn't pay for the fight club membership though, because I still met a ton of fighters and got great seats at the weigh in for free :lol:.

I got autographs from Rampage Jackson, Rory Singer, Kenny Florian, Cole Miller, Shane Carwin, Dana White and Joe Rogan. I also got a picture with Joe Rogan and Dana White.

I've been to one UFC event live and it was great. I'm glad I didn't pay for the fight club membership though, because I still met a ton of fighters and got great seats at the weigh in for free :lol:.

I got autographs from Rampage Jackson, Rory Singer, Kenny Florian, Cole Miller, Shane Carwin, Dana White and Joe Rogan. I also got a picture with Joe Rogan and Dana White.

Have you ever been to the Arnold classic in Columbus Oh. They have a UFC fight on Saturday during that week and the UFC has a booth set up in the Expo all week. It is great if you get a chance to go. I have a lot of pics from their with fighters and other people like Lou Ferrigno, John Cena and others. If you get a chance to go it will be worth it. I didn't go this year but I hope to next year.