Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latest on Wall?

Featured Replies

Reading most of you're posts, it seems as if you're info is coming from about 20 different places hoping 1 is right...

 

:lol:

  • Replies 382
  • Views 47.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm trying to contact my source now, but he's not answering my messages :irked: :lol:.

John Wall will be a Kentucky Wildcat.
I agree 100%...I had a conversation with a UK fan today about this. With Wall, either at Duke, or UK, if either team doesn't make the Final Four, I say the season is a kind of a failure, in that I see Wall as a one and done player. That takes a hit to the team APR, and then he's gone. What say you? Again, I see him as 100% Wildcat at this point, and would be SHOCKED if he went elsewhere.
I agree 100%...I had a conversation with a UK fan today about this. With Wall, either at Duke, or UK, if either team doesn't make the Final Four, I say the season is a kind of a failure, in that I see Wall as a one and done player. That takes a hit to the team APR, and then he's gone. What say you? Again, I see him as 100% Wildcat at this point, and would be SHOCKED if he went elsewhere.

 

Teams have to deal with one and dones now. Not so much as deal, but hope to catch the best one and done, and hope for the best season. Coach Cal recruits a lot of one and dones so look for that in the future. UK could potentially have one and dones this year (Henry, Wall, Cousins). That would be insane!

Am I the only guy on BGP without a source? How do you get them? lol

 

I don't have any either...:thumb:

 

I got a source, but it just don't come until GT post it on here. Then I tell people who are not on here, that I heard from a source about something haha. :D

Teams have to deal with one and dones now. Not so much as deal, but hope to catch the best one and done, and hope for the best season. Coach Cal recruits a lot of one and dones so look for that in the future. UK could potentially have one and dones this year (Henry, Wall, Cousins). That would be insane!

 

That is very possible!

If Patterson is able to maintain his potential 1st round NBA status and Meeks is able to improve his it isn't out of the question to say that UK could have 5 1st Round Draft Picks in 2010....

 

Has anything like this ever happened for a program in the NBA Draft?

The 1999 draft had 4 guys drafted from the same team in the first round. That team was the Duke Blue Devils and it was the first time that had ever happened.

 

Elton Brand(1)

William Avery(14)

Corey Maggette(13)

Trajan Langdon(11)

I think that John Wall will be a Kentucky Wildcat.

2006 UCONN

1st rd

Rudy Gay

Hilton Armstrong

Marcus Williams

Josh Boone

2nd rd

Denham Brown

Duke had Elton Brand, Trajan Langdon, Cory Maggette and William Avery in '99.

 

Side note: I guarded William Avery when he was at Oak Hill - he was, shall we say, quick.

GT, Can you chime In on this?

Side note: I guarded William Avery when he was at Oak Hill - he was, shall we say, quick.

 

I bet that was a "fun" night.

I think Kansas last year had like 3 or 4 in the first round. UNC quite possibly could this year as well.

I bet that was a "fun" night.

 

I have some great stories to tell from that night. I guarded Avery half the night in man-to-man and played the wing on a 2-3 zone on Stephon Jackson's side the rest of the night (the one that plays for Golden State). I heard more trash talking that one night then I did my entire high school and college career combined.

Just heard today that Wall will be at UK by the end of the week if not sooner.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.