Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latest on Wall?

Featured Replies

That is what I just read... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D On another web site.

 

Link?

  • Replies 382
  • Views 47.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Link?

 

It is CatsPause so it is not open to the public. They said he is, can't be 100% on a sight like that until it is official but sounded certain.

"Expect an announcement within the next 24 hours".

"Expect an announcement within the next 24 hours".

 

 

What happened to announcing at the Jordan Classic?

"Expect an announcement within the next 24 hours".

 

Doubt it....

 

....but I'll eat my crow if true!

What happened to announcing at the Jordan Classic?

 

I was going to pull out a good joke, but I don't want to violate any NCAA rules :lol:

I don't know for sure guys, just what I read on another site.

  • Author

If Wall is a Wildcat, Meeks and Patterson do return...hmmm

If Wall is a Wildcat, Meeks and Patterson do return...hmmm

 

Wall is a difference-maker. If he is a Wildcat, they automatically become a really good team.

I don't know for sure guys, just what I read on another site.

 

Luckily, my info on the situation isn't coming from TCP.

  • Author
Wall is a difference-maker. If he is a Wildcat, they automatically become a really good team.

 

I agree. He is a heck of a player who can really do it all. He will really put UK back on the map, even if it's for one year.

Luckily, my info on the situation isn't coming from TCP.

 

Reading most of you're posts, it seems as if you're info is coming from about 20 different places hoping 1 is right...

Reading most of you're posts, it seems as if you're info is coming from about 20 different places hoping 1 is right...

 

Believe what you will.

I've already gotten my hopes up thanks to you guys. :isurrender:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.