Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latest on Wall?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 382
  • Views 47.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Personally, I dont think Orton stays.

Nothing to go on, just a gut feeling.

Patterson may stay in draft.

I think Harrellson, Williams, Stewart are all next in line to go...and possibly Liggins.

 

:thumb:

 

I think Orton wants out. I also think that he'll stay, if Patterson enters (and stays) in the draft.

 

I think there's a very real chance that Patterson jumps to the NBA. He'd be a mid-1st rounder. I don't think Meeks will stay in, and he returns to Lexington.

 

I would like to see Stewart & Liggins stay. But it may be in our best interest for them to leave, opening up spots for Wall, Henry x2, etc. etc.

Personally, I dont think Orton stays.

Nothing to go on, just a gut feeling.

 

Same here...

Same here...

 

Is this inside info or just a feeling?

Is this inside info or just a feeling?

Just a feeling...

Personally, I dont think Orton stays.

Nothing to go on, just a gut feeling.

Patterson may stay in draft.

I think Harrellson, Williams, Stewart are all next in line to go...and possibly Liggins.

 

Add me to the group with the opinon that Orton will not be a Kentucky Wildcat.

Add me to the group with the opinon that Orton will not be a Kentucky Wildcat.

 

What I have been hearing this weekend too.

Add me to the group with the opinon that Orton will not be a Kentucky Wildcat.

 

I think you guys are all probably right. It seems like he would have been more outspoken about coming to UK during the Derby Festival, but he was very close to the vest. I'd say he might still end up in Lexington, but the odds aren't great.

 

As for Wall, you guys all seem to think he's coming and that's gotten me pretty pysched. I watched a highlight video earlier today and then watched all of the game on Saturday evening. Needless to say, I was very impressed!:thumb:

GT I believe I'm starting to hear the same things you have. Your sources were just a day ahead of mine. But are you hearing that maybe there will be an official report soon?

GT I believe I'm starting to hear the same things you have. Your sources were just a day ahead of mine. But are you hearing that maybe there will be an official report soon?

 

Heyo, new guy with the sources...:lol:

 

Welcome to BGP St. Pat...

 

 

What exactly you hearing?

Well thank you very much! It feels good to be welcomed. :D

But I can't really say because I don't have an official link or whatever.

We shouldn't have to wait much longer though.:ylsuper:

GT I believe I'm starting to hear the same things you have. Your sources were just a day ahead of mine. But are you hearing that maybe there will be an official report soon?

I first got the info 5 days ago... :D

I have heard things about the big two, but I'm not prepared to release it because I can't confirm it 100%...

 

However, I'm prepared for the bombarded "you did it before, what's stopping you now?" posts. Haha.

I have heard things about the big two, but I'm not prepared to release it because I can't confirm it 100%...

 

However, I'm prepared for the bombarded "you did it before, what's stopping you now?" posts. Haha.

 

So...You did it before, what's stopping you now?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

j/k

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.