Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latest on Wall?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 382
  • Views 47.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seriously doubt that we will hear anything until the end of the week at the earliest.

Probably won't hear anything until the Jordan Brand game next weekend, and thats when he is supposed to announce. Apparently he has made his decision but is keeping everything under wraps until then. From everything I've read and heard UK fans may want to feel pretty good about where we stand, but you never know. A lot of good teams/coaches/recruiters on Wall so it really is hard to say. Personally, and for the first time since this whole saga started I feel as if we have a great shot at getting him but I'm still keeping doubts in my head being that if we do land him then it will be super glorius.

No updates. I hope he announces on the 18th though.

He sure looked good last night in the USA/WOrld game.

Probably won't hear anything until the Jordan Brand game next weekend, and thats when he is supposed to announce. Apparently he has made his decision but is keeping everything under wraps until then. From everything I've read and heard UK fans may want to feel pretty good about where we stand, but you never know. A lot of good teams/coaches/recruiters on Wall so it really is hard to say. Personally, and for the first time since this whole saga started I feel as if we have a great shot at getting him but I'm still keeping doubts in my head being that if we do land him then it will be super glorius.

 

I heard he was going to narrow his choices to 3 on Wed. and then go from there.

Better keep a hard push going on Bledsoe, just in case.

Seems he may be feeling like a wall flower at the prom with UK's interest right now.

If you lose Wall and alienate Bledsoe into feeling purely like the 2nd choice, which pushes him to BD, where do you go then?

I think Wall is a program changer recruit. I highly doubt he is in college that long but you still gotta go after these guys.

Better keep a hard push going on Bledsoe, just in case.

Seems he may be feeling like a wall flower at the prom with UK's interest right now.

If you lose Wall and alienate Bledsoe into feeling purely like the 2nd choice, which pushes him to BD, where do you go then?

 

I agree 100%.

Better keep a hard push going on Bledsoe, just in case.

Seems he may be feeling like a wall flower at the prom with UK's interest right now.

If you lose Wall and alienate Bledsoe into feeling purely like the 2nd choice, which pushes him to BD, where do you go then?

 

That would do more harm than good.

I feel as if Wall will come to UK. The coach he likes is here, the offense he likes is here, the starting job is obviously here, the facilities, tradition....etc.

I feel as if Wall will come to UK. The coach he likes is here, the offense he likes is here, the starting job is obviously here, the facilities, tradition....etc.

 

I think he does like the coach and the offense, but he will start anywhere he goes and if he is that good, he is not afraid of a little competition. I say he could care less on any programs tradition or facilities, since he is a one and done player.

I think he does like the coach and the offense, but he will start anywhere he goes and if he is that good, he is not afraid of a little competition. I say he could care less on any programs tradition or facilities, since he is a one and done player.

 

I think he wants to be put in a situation where he will be a high pick in the NBA draft, and somewhere where he will be fully prepared. Calipari and his offense are exactly what he needs. Duke, not so much. A player with that much talent often has an ego that says to himself, 'why should I have to compete for a starting job.' Not saying he is that type of player but anyone who is told this is your team, and you are going to run the offense from day one without a single doubt, should be highly influenced by that.

Heard from a reliable source that John Wall did in fact use the restroom after a big Easter brunch around noon today, so signs are indeed pointing to him going to UK.

Heard from a reliable source that John Wall did in fact use the restroom after a big Easter brunch around noon today, so signs are indeed pointing to him going to UK.

 

:isurrender::laugh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.