Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latest on Wall?

Featured Replies

Touche! I had faith in our posters that we would see another side to the coin! I would have been happier if there was no response, but there has to be a reason why he hasnt announced.

 

Huh?

 

The longer it goes on, the more you have to think it favors UK. UK wasn't even on the radar before Cal got here, so if UK wasn't a real player he would have already announced for Duke. The longer it goes, the better for UK (or UNC) IMO.

  • Replies 382
  • Views 47.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wall is an absolute difference maker. Whoever gets him takes their program to the next level automatically.

Huh?

 

The longer it goes on, the more you have to think it favors UK. UK wasn't even on the radar before Cal got here, so if UK wasn't a real player he would have already announced for Duke. The longer it goes, the better for UK (or UNC) IMO.

 

Didn't Wall make an unofficial visit (or two?) while Gillispie was the coach?

Huh?

 

The longer it goes on, the more you have to think it favors UK. UK wasn't even on the radar before Cal got here, so if UK wasn't a real player he would have already announced for Duke. The longer it goes, the better for UK (or UNC) IMO.

 

Duke didn't come on strong in his recruitment till recently either.

Duke didn't come on strong in his recruitment till recently either.

 

Duke has been involved for quite a while. They weren't considered one of the front-runners until recently, but they've been there the whole time. Same can't be said for UK.

Didn't Wall make an unofficial visit (or two?) while Gillispie was the coach?

 

Yes, but that was a long time ago. I believe during BCG's first season.

Huh?

 

The longer it goes on, the more you have to think it favors UK. UK wasn't even on the radar before Cal got here, so if UK wasn't a real player he would have already announced for Duke. The longer it goes, the better for UK (or UNC) IMO.

 

I was a bit misleading on my post. I agree that it tends to favor Uk as it stretches out. I was just implying there must be some reason he was listening to the Carolina schools. It may be just that Uk is late in the hunt.

I have not heard that Bledsoe committed so that maybe could be a good sign. I am keeping my fingers crossed till Saturday though!

Of course UK fans are going to think UK is the best place for him. Just like crazy Duke fans think Duke is the best place for him. I am a UK fan but I can step back and look at the situation from an unbias point of view and I in doing so I still think UK is the best place for him. Look what Calipari has done for his last 2 PGs, both are Lottery picks. Perfect timing, perfect offense, and perfect coach! Whether you're a UK fan, a Duke fan, or UNC fan it's easy to see that UK is the best fit for him.

 

What last two pg's are lottery picks from Cal? Rose is one, who is the other? It can't be Evans, he hasn't been drafted yet. UK is the best place because why......that has yet to be answered. Coach K has sent more people to the NBA than Cal has. Coach K has coached a number of point guards who went to the next level. Besides Rose, who has Cal coached and developed into an NBA pg? I don't see where UK and Cal are a better fit. Not to mention, Duke and Carolina are closer to his mother. Both Duke and Carolina have sent more than their share of players to the next level. According to most critics, despite having the most wins in this present decade, Duke is down, so Wall can come and resurrect the Duke program the same way he can ressurect the UK program, but then again, Cal is resurrecting the program, not Wall, so he is a much better fit at Duke now, right.....:rolleyes:

What last two pg's are lottery picks from Cal? Rose is one, who is the other? It can't be Evans, he hasn't been drafted yet. UK is the best place because why......that has yet to be answered. Coach K has sent more people to the NBA than Cal has. Coach K has coached a number of point guards who went to the next level. Besides Rose, who has Cal coached and developed into an NBA pg? I don't see where UK and Cal are a better fit. Not to mention, Duke and Carolina are closer to his mother. Both Duke and Carolina have sent more than their share of players to the next level. According to most critics, despite having the most wins in this present decade, Duke is down, so Wall can come and resurrect the Duke program the same way he can ressurect the UK program, but then again, Cal is resurrecting the program, not Wall, so he is a much better fit at Duke now, right.....:rolleyes:

 

Say what? :confused:

Honestly, I think he'll end up at UK. He was leaning towards going to Memphis to be with Cal, and now Cal is at UK and UK is now one of the leaders for his services. I think the writing is on the wall(no pun intended). I also think all the speculation as to why UK is a better fit, and blah blah is way off base as well. It isn't because Cal is a better coach than Roy or Coach K because he isn't. It isn't because he knows of the storied UK tradition, or the facilities, Duke and UNC have pretty strong tradition and first class facilities as well. It obviously isn't for tv time because no one, not even the great UK gets more tv time than Duke or UNC. It could all be for something as simple as the fact that he really likes Cal and he likes the dribble drive offense. Who knows? What I wonder is this, what would be his reasoning for going to NC State, Kansas, or Miami since we all know why he should go to UK, Duke, or UNC?

Say what? :confused:

 

He's just reaching out. Even if he's breaking his neck on the stretch!:notworthy:

That was sarcasm at the end....:rolleyes:

 

I get lost when people claim that UK is a better fit than Duke, or Carolina for that matter. Doesn't make much sense to me. That's all......

He's just reaching out. Even if he's breaking his neck on the stretch!:notworthy:

 

:lol: In all seriousness I honestly just wasn't able to follow what he was trying to say. I was hoping for a concise summary.

Where did you get lost at, I'll walk you through it.....:walk:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.