Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latest on Wall?

Featured Replies

I hear that CC and staff feel very good about Wall.

From a few things I have read out of Kansas, I think UK may have a real shot at Xavier Henry.

Looks like Self has a real renewed interest in Lance Stephenson.

In addition, CC is in good shape with 2011 stud Mike Gilchrist.

 

I disagree about Xavier Henry. It's known that wherever he goes, he wants to stay with his brother; a package deal. That being said, I can't see CC opening up 2 scholarships immediately, assuming that Orton stays, and Meeks and PP come back.

  • Replies 382
  • Views 47.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any idea where the scholarships come from?

I would liek to know too. If Henry comes...I hear it is a packaged deal with his brother.

I disagree about Xavier Henry. It's known that wherever he goes, he wants to stay with his brother; a package deal. That being said, I can't see CC opening up 2 scholarships immediately, assuming that Orton stays, and Meeks and PP come back.

 

Henry's brother is a walk on. The Yankee's are paying his tuition. No scholly needed.

I disagree about Xavier Henry. It's known that wherever he goes, he wants to stay with his brother; a package deal. That being said, I can't see CC opening up 2 scholarships immediately, assuming that Orton stays, and Meeks and PP come back.

 

If Xavier wants to come to UK, Cal will make it happen.

This scholarship shuffle is like a game show now.:lol::banana::ylsuper:

For the billionth time, Henry's brother is walk-on. He will not be on scholarship.

In addition, CC is in good shape with 2011 stud Mike Gilchrist.

 

That one is all World Wide...

That one is all World Wide...

 

Is Gilchrist the kid from NJ who commutes to St Patrick?

That one is all World Wide...

 

Good, then he probably will end up w/ Cal.

Is Gilchrist the kid from NJ who commutes to St Patrick?

 

Yup...

That one is all World Wide...

World Wide will probably have alot of influence on John wall's decision. :banana:

World Wide will probably have alot of influence on John wall's decision. :banana:

 

He's trying to get noticed by saying all of these schools are on his mind, but in reality UK is where he wants to go...:thumb:

He's trying to get noticed by saying all of these schools are on his mind, but in reality UK is where he wants to go...:thumb:

 

World Wide only works for CC.:thumb:

World Wide will probably have alot of influence on John wall's decision. :banana:

 

 

Not true. WWW doesn't have much influence over Wall....

I disagree about Xavier Henry. It's known that wherever he goes, he wants to stay with his brother; a package deal. That being said, I can't see CC opening up 2 scholarships immediately, assuming that Orton stays, and Meeks and PP come back.

 

Personally, I dont think Orton stays.

Nothing to go on, just a gut feeling.

Patterson may stay in draft.

I think Harrellson, Williams, Stewart are all next in line to go...and possibly Liggins.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.