Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latest on Wall?

Featured Replies

I bet that was a "fun" night.

 

Fun? I bet he had a blast :sssh:

  • Replies 382
  • Views 47.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calling GT, Where are you? You're my source, Well atleast to all my friends at work..

I think GT has said that he's not going to say more than he already has as of now....

I think GT has said that he's not going to say more than he already has as of now....

 

:thumb:

 

So I guess SSF gets the credit? :D

:thumb:

 

So I guess SSF gets the credit? :D

 

I don't want credit.

 

I want Kentucky basketball to be good, and that will happen because Wall will be at Kentucky.

I don't want credit.

 

I want Kentucky basketball to be good, and that will happen because Wall will be at Kentucky.

 

Easy now big guy, It was a joke...:isurrender:

 

I feel the same..

:lol:

 

I scored 17 points on Oak Hill Academy.

I scored 17 points on Oak Hill Academy.

 

If I were you i would start every conversion with "Hi, I scored 17 points on Oak Hill Academy"

If I were you i would start every conversion with "Hi, I scored 17 points on Oak Hill Academy"

 

They played lazy defense for one half. In the 3rd quarter, something changed and they dunked like 10 consecutive times. It was pretty ugly in the 2nd half. It was a great experience to travel to the middle of nowhere and play in their cracker box gym, though.

If I were you i would start every conversion with "Hi, I scored 17 points on Oak Hill Academy"

 

Oh yeah - here's the reason I can't make that statement - I WAS on a college team when that happened :sssh:

Side note: I guarded William Avery when he was at Oak Hill - he was, shall we say, quick.

 

Oak Hill came and played at Elkhorn City (still back in the Randy McCoy days) and Avery put on a show. Jules Camara didn't play that game, he was hurt or something, but I remember off the opening tip Avery and Cosby hooked up on a lob from the time line and it was so sick. So I can attest to Avery being the bomb out of high school. The Elkhorn City gym used to be able to hold quite a few and it was packed to the max that night. Oak Hill only ended up winning by like six or something like that, and that was one of Randy's lower ranked teams in terms of what he had going on at Elkhorn City during those times. Sad, sad, sad to see all the tradition lost from the little school of Elkhorn City go to consolidation.

Oak Hill came and played at Elkhorn City (still back in the Randy McCoy days) and Avery put on a show. Jules Camara didn't play that game, he was hurt or something, but I remember off the opening tip Avery and Cosby hooked up on a lob from the time line and it was so sick. So I can attest to Avery being the bomb out of high school. The Elkhorn City gym used to be able to hold quite a few and it was packed to the max that night. Oak Hill only ended up winning by like six or something like that, and that was one of Randy's lower ranked teams in terms of what he had going on at Elkhorn City during those times. Sad, sad, sad to see all the tradition lost from the little school of Elkhorn City go to consolidation.

 

I played at Elkhorn City again Todd Conley, Mindolovich and that group. Great memories.

Oh yeah - here's the reason I can't make that statement - I WAS on a college team when that happened :sssh:

 

:idunno:

Oh yeah - here's the reason I can't make that statement - I WAS on a college team when that happened :sssh:

 

Ah details, details...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.