Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latest on Wall?

Featured Replies

Matt (Lexington, KY): Do you plan on taking anymore visits before making a decision?

 

Xavier Henry: (4:08 PM ET ) Yeah, I plan on taking one visit with my brother to Kentucky. We've never been out there. After that, we'll take a couple of days and probably make our decision.

 

:ylsuper:

  • Replies 382
  • Views 47.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't respond to the massive amount of PMs..

 

Right now, it's obviously Kansas and Kentucky. But I was told earlier today that Calipari feels confident that Henry will be a Wildcat. Apparently, although there is no silent verbal or anything like that, Henry has let it be known to Kentucky that he wants to be here, but wants to make sure everyone else is alright (family, brother, etc.).

 

Expect to hear something shortly after his Kentucky visit.

If Wall graduates on time (assuming it's May/June) he will not be eligible to enter the draft.

 

However, I have also heard that if he decides to drop out of school (highly, highly, highly unlikely), he would then be eligible. I don't know how true that is.

Because every time I post something here, it gets blew up. Everyone just assumes I guess, or pull info from TCP.

 

If someone is interested in the information and doesn't downgrade it, I feel fine telling them through PM. Originally, it was just a PM invite to Wireman.

 

You have to admit, you flip flopped about 5 times during the search for a coach. Also you seem to post mostly the same info at the same times that Maggard the TCP and some other sites do. If you would give your source (maybe not by name but just in general) you'd gain a lot of credibility.

You have to admit, you flip flopped about 5 times during the search for a coach. Also you seem to post mostly the same info at the same times that Maggard the TCP and some other sites do. If you would give your source (maybe not by name but just in general) you'd gain a lot of credibility.

 

I'm honestly not worried if people think I'm credible or not.

 

So are only Maggard and TCP allowed to break information?

 

I told exactly what happened with the coaching search. Gillispie wasn't initially fired after the Notre Dame game like everyone said. I don't care if anyone on this board refutes it, it's the truth.

 

Donovan was again interested in Kentucky, like he was last time and had people talk to Kentucky about the job. Did Mitch have Billy selected over Cal? I don't know. But I do know that Donovan had interest in the job this time around.

I'm honestly not worried if people think I'm credible or not.

 

So are only Maggard and TCP allowed to break information?

 

I told exactly what happened with the coaching search. Gillispie wasn't initially fired after the Notre Dame game like everyone said. I don't care if anyone on this board refutes it, it's the truth.

 

Donovan was again interested in Kentucky, like he was last time and had people talk to Kentucky about the job. Did Mitch have Billy selected over Cal? I don't know. But I do know that Donovan had interest in the job this time around.

 

No, but you were talking about how you were getting slammed--I was just telling you why. It just seems like you have the same info they do at the same time or are incredibly vague about what you think will happen.

Keep posting whatever you feel you can SSF. Most of us on here enjoy your take on UK happenings.

No, but you were talking about how you were getting slammed--I was just telling you why. It just seems like you have the same info they do at the same time or are incredibly vague about what you think will happen.

 

That's why I told the Xavier information through PM until I couldn't continue to send a million messages.

 

It was posted here then.

 

That's fine. I understand your points on why it is being slammed.

That's why I told the Xavier information through PM until I couldn't continue to send a million messages.

 

It was posted here then.

 

That's fine. I understand your points on why it is being slammed.

 

I'm not saying quit posting. I don't have ANY sources--all of you guys are my sources, lol. I was just saying why you were getting a hard time--I don't want to come across as giving you a hard time. Speaking of sources, any word on the Pulaski Coaching job? PM me if you've got anything.

The Pro's and Con's of trying to be the inside man. :lol:

 

 

 

Can't we all get along? It's starting to look kind of like that other board with the initials RR. :lol:

 

SSF, do your thing man, you win some you lose some, don't let us deteer you. The information will always come out eventually anyway. :D

Keep posting whatever you feel you can SSF. Most of us on here enjoy your take on UK happenings.

 

:ylsuper::thumb::thumb:

I'm honestly not worried if people think I'm credible or not.

 

So are only Maggard and TCP allowed to break information?

 

I told exactly what happened with the coaching search. Gillispie wasn't initially fired after the Notre Dame game like everyone said. I don't care if anyone on this board refutes it, it's the truth.

 

Donovan was again interested in Kentucky, like he was last time and had people talk to Kentucky about the job. Did Mitch have Billy selected over Cal? I don't know. But I do know that Donovan had interest in the job this time around.

 

SSF you just keep them coming, you, GT, Wireman and LABS are my sources. :notworthy:

For all my friends and family that don't have BGP I am their source.:clap: They think I have inside connections and in an around about way I do.

SSF you just keep them coming, you, GT, Wireman and LABS are my sources. :notworthy:

For all my friends and family that don't have BGP I am their source.:clap: They think I have inside connections and in an around about way I do.

 

:thumb:

So, his list supposedly is 9 schools now? I'm starting to think Morehead State still has an outside shot.

 

:laugh:

SSF you just keep them coming, you, GT, Wireman and LABS are my sources. :notworthy:

For all my friends and family that don't have BGP I am their source.:clap: They think I have inside connections and in an around about way I do.

 

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.