Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latest on Wall?

Featured Replies

I'm not saying he is, but I am saying that it was at the very least insinuated by someone on there. I really don't follow recruiting that much. I have a feeling that if GT mentions something nationally or locally that he's going to be right more than wrong. If LABS mentions something about UK he will be right more than wrong. If 98 mentions something about Grant or Donovan he will be right more than wrong and that's about where I stop believing things on here except that I think Clyde knows a lot about the X situation but won't mention more than basics until the time is right. Besides that I think people on here do a lot of work and research but aren't that connected. No offense to anyone but I believe more from the people I mentioned.

 

Okay.

  • Replies 382
  • Views 47.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks I got it now.

 

As do I...

Okay.

 

Again not taking anything away from you or other people on here. You seem to be informed and at the very least you read everything there is to read. I just have learned to believe those guys over the time I've been following. They miss sometimes too, but to me it isn't as often.

Again not taking anything away from you or other people on here. You seem to be informed and at the very least you read everything there is to read. I just have learned to believe those guys over the time I've been following. They miss sometimes too, but to me it isn't as often.

 

Okay.

 

And now lets get back to the Wall recruitment...

Okay.

 

And now lets get back to the Wall recruitment...

 

... Please.:D

I firmly feel he'll be at UK...in fact I would be SHOCKED if it doesn't happen.....I wish he'd come to Duke, but I would more dread him at Carolina.

The NBA is NOT an option for Wall. He will 100% attend college next season.

The NBA is NOT an option for Wall. He will 100% attend college next season.

If he doesn't attend Kentucky I hope the NBA is his only option!:lol:

I will say this...

 

Him "playing" and continuing to list these high-profile teams helps Kentucky in the long run...

 

How so?

Latest on Wall?

 

Is he related to "The Door"? :D

Latest on Wall?

 

Is he related to "The Door"? :D

 

:lol::lol::notworthy::clap:

According to Rivals, Wall to NC has lost alot of steam. Also there has been no follow up call with Coach K at Duke. The only Coache's he has spoken to are, Calipari and Donovan. Yes, Florida seems to be the new competition for Wall. Donovan and Wall spoke following the hoop summit.

Latest on Wall?

 

Is he related to "The Door"? :D

 

 

:laugh:

Good one. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.