April 15, 200917 yr I do not know, but I agree with stpatbaseball. He is kind of crazy in leading on people where he is going. Every time I see his list of schools, he just keeps adding. UK, Duke, and UNC seem to be constants, but I think it is even between those three schools, and since the other 2 are in his own state, I just don't know if he will end up in Kentucky. This is getting kind of comical, really. Duke fans gave up on John Wall last week on their message boards. Hang in there fellas, you still got a good shot at the Henry brothers, Cousins is coming, Meeks and PP will more than likely be back. BCG is gone and the recruiting wiz Calipari and his buddy World Wide Wes are in the building, are things really that bad...... Don't drive yourself into a depression on where he might end up, just sit back and enjoy the show.:popcorn: Until he says otherwise, I expect him to be a Wildcat.
April 15, 200917 yr I do not know, but I agree with stpatbaseball. He is kind of crazy in leading on people where he is going. Every time I see his list of schools, he just keeps adding. UK, Duke, and UNC seem to be constants, but I think it is even between those three schools, and since the other 2 are in his own state, I just don't know if he will end up in Kentucky. So you're saying it's your opinion, and not something you're "hearing"....:lol:
April 15, 200917 yr This is getting kind of comical, really. Duke fans gave up on John Wall last week on their message boards. Hang in there fellas, you still got a good shot at the Henry brothers, Cousins is coming, Meeks and PP will more than likely be back. BCG is gone and the recruiting wiz Calipari and his buddy World Wide Wes are in the building, are things really that bad...... Don't drive yourself into a depression on where he might end up, just sit back and enjoy the show.:popcorn: Until he says otherwise, I expect him to be a Wildcat. I am not depressed:D:lol: UK is heading in the right direction, I would like to have Wall, but if we don't get him it's not the end of the world. I am sure some UK fans are going to cry over not getting Wall, but me, I will be just fine. Again, it would make me very very very happy to have him, but not having him won't make me want to jump off a bridge or something.
April 15, 200917 yr So you're saying it's your opinion, and not something you're "hearing"....:lol: Mostly my opinion, because of that conversation yesterday on that website and just how he just keeps adding teams. Plus, I think he wants to stay near home for his mother. JMO.
April 15, 200917 yr I am not depressed:D:lol: UK is heading in the right direction, I would like to have Wall, but if we don't get him it's not the end of the world. I am sure some UK fans are going to cry over not getting Wall, but me, I will be just fine. Again, it would make me very very very happy to have him, but not having him won't make me want to jump off a bridge or something. Just making sure, I am not a UK fan, but I had to quit running my UK fans group therapy sessions after they fired BCG. I can start them back up if Wall goes elsewhere. Seriously though, UK is definitely headed in the right direction. What Calipari has done in such a short amount of time is very impressive.
April 15, 200917 yr Just making sure, I am not a UK fan, but I had to quit running my UK fans group therapy sessions after they fired BCG. I can start them back up if Wall goes elsewhere. Seriously though, UK is definitely headed in the right direction. What Calipari has done in such a short amount of time is very impressive. I agree. I think coming to UK he was a top 5 coach, and he can only go up.
April 15, 200917 yr He likes Kentucky now more than ever. Don't let him adding teams to his list deter you away from that. Kentucky fans are use to the worst after the last five or so years. Let's stop being so pessimistic.
April 15, 200917 yr He likes Kentucky now more than ever. Don't let him adding teams to his list deter you away from that. Kentucky fans are use to the worst after the last five or so years. Let's stop being so pessimistic. Alright, but if you are wrong I am coming after you. Just kidding.
April 16, 200917 yr He's going to go to Kentucky...I have moved on. I really wanted him, for better or worse, but I am quite confident he will eliminate the D and the E from Duke.
April 16, 200917 yr I am to the point that I will be absolutely shocked if he is not a Cat. That's where I am as well. :thumb: Of course saying that, he may end up going somewhere else now...:lol:
April 16, 200917 yr He's going to go to Kentucky...I have moved on. I really wanted him, for better or worse, but I am quite confident he will eliminate the D and the E from Duke. I am on the same page with ya RP. I know if I get my hopes up just like I did with Paterson all I am going to get is disappointment:cry:.
April 16, 200917 yr If everyone is so confident about that then this should really should just be the cherry on top. http://ukbasketball.bloginky.com/
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.