Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latest on Wall?

Featured Replies

I don't know if I can believe anything that comes out of the Wall camp these days. I still think he is either a Wildcat or a member of the OKC Thunder. Everyday there is a new player for his services.

  • Replies 382
  • Views 47.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know if I can believe anything that comes out of the Wall camp these days. I still think he is either a Wildcat or a member of the OKC Thunder. Everyday there is a new player for his services.

 

What happened to the Dukie in you?:lol:

What happened to the Dukie in you?:lol:

 

Nothing at all, I just don't feel confident about him landing at Duke. He would win a national title at Duke, but I guess he doesn't care.:cry:

Nothing at all, I just don't feel confident about him landing at Duke. He would win a national title at Duke, but I guess he doesn't care.:cry:
He also plays LaCrosse?
He also plays LaCrosse?

 

:laugh:

 

That's a good one.

Nothing at all, I just don't feel confident about him landing at Duke. He would win a national title at Duke, but I guess he doesn't care.:cry:

 

He also plays LaCrosse?

 

Duke has never won a lacrosse title. Lost the championship to Johns Hopkins in 2005 and 2007.:D

Duke has never won a lacrosse title. Lost the championship to Johns Hopkins in 2005 and 2007.:D

 

And why do you know that!?!? :D

Because he went to GODUKE.com.....haha

So, what is the latest on Wall? I have been hearing UK's likelihood of getting him is dwindling.

Sorry to get the thread on topic but, for all the Kentucky fans I wouldn't get my hopes up about Wall. I'm not going on any inside sources or anything I've read just my opinion. If we get him great but if we don't then don't get too disappointed.

So, what is the latest on Wall? I have been hearing UK's likelihood of getting him is dwindling.

 

From where?

So, what is the latest on Wall? I have been hearing UK's likelihood of getting him is dwindling.

 

Who is getting closer to getting his services if it isn't UK?

Sorry to get the thread on topic but, for all the Kentucky fans I wouldn't get my hopes up about Wall. I'm not going on any inside sources or anything I've read just my opinion. If we get him great but if we don't then don't get too disappointed.

 

:confused: Gee thanks.:rolleyes:

I do not know, but I agree with stpatbaseball. He is kind of crazy in leading on people where he is going. Every time I see his list of schools, he just keeps adding. UK, Duke, and UNC seem to be constants, but I think it is even between those three schools, and since the other 2 are in his own state, I just don't know if he will end up in Kentucky.

Sorry to get the thread on topic but, for all the Kentucky fans I wouldn't get my hopes up about Wall. I'm not going on any inside sources or anything I've read just my opinion. If we get him great but if we don't then don't get too disappointed.

 

Too late for that. Whichever school doesn't get him is going to be disappointed, especially when he makes whatever school he goes to a legitimate final four team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.