Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latest on Wall?

Featured Replies

UK is the place for him. Biased or unbiased, this college/DDM offense will give him the best chance for the NBA, and a national championship IMO.

 

If he goes to Duke he has just as much chance at winning it all as he does by going UK. The argument could be made that he has a better chance of winning it all at Duke because Coach K has actually won it all before.

 

He is already projected as the 1st pick of the 2010 draft. Whatever school he goes to isn't going to improve his draft stock any.

  • Replies 382
  • Views 47.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If he goes to Duke he has just as much chance at winning it all as he does by going UK. The argument could be made that he has a better chance of winning it all at Duke because Coach K has actually won it all before.

 

He is already projected as the 1st pick of the 2010 draft. Whatever school he goes to isn't going to improve his draft stock any.

 

Could hurt it though. If he goes to a coach that just doesn't put him in the position to be his best and put the ball in his hands with the freedom to do what he can and someone else has a big year due to being under the right coach then if could fluctuate. I know its a lot of ifs but I'm sure it has happened, I believe it was a similar situation with Rondo, he never had the freedom to do what he is capable of.

Could hurt it though. If he goes to a coach that just doesn't put him in the position to be his best and put the ball in his hands with the freedom to do what he can and someone else has a big year due to being under the right coach then if could fluctuate. I know its a lot of ifs but I'm sure it has happened, I believe it was a similar situation with Rondo, he never had the freedom to do what he is capable of.

 

I doubt he could hurt his draft stock at this point. I would like to think that any coach would happily put the ball in his hands and let him work. With the exception of Ty Lawson, there probably isn't a point guard in college basketball that would be able to keep John Wall on the bench. Had Rondo had John Wall type talent coming out of high school, Tubby wouldn't have been able to hold him back.

Whats the word on his moms illness and maybe wanting to stay home?

Whats the word on his moms illness and maybe wanting to stay home?

Read UKM's link...

If he goes to Duke he has just as much chance at winning it all as he does by going UK. The argument could be made that he has a better chance of winning it all at Duke because Coach K has actually won it all before.

 

He is already projected as the 1st pick of the 2010 draft. Whatever school he goes to isn't going to improve his draft stock any.

 

Duke has choked more championships away than thyey have won.

Duke has choked more championships away than thyey have won.

 

You can make that statement about a whole lot of teams. Duke is not exclusive to that category.

Yeah, nothing is set in stone by far but for some reason I feel confident. GT do you think UK will end up having the number one recruiting class when it's all said and done?:cool:

Yeah, nothing is set in stone by far but for some reason I feel confident. GT do you think UK will end up having the number one recruiting class when it's all said and done?:cool:

At this very moment, yes. I'm sure I'll hear plenty of good stuff at the Pitt Jam Fest once I get there tomorrow.....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.