Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latest on Wall?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 382
  • Views 47.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I saw that right after I posted. When I opened this thread he has not posted that yet sorry..

Yeah I saw that right after I posted. When I opened this thread he has not posted that yet sorry..

 

Nothing to be sorry about.:thumb:

^ I would normally be, but this is a program changing sign....it's a Final Four or bust type of sign.

Anyone else put off about his egomanic trip on signing?

 

Say what?

Anyone else put off about his egomanic trip on signing?

 

Naw, not really. You only live once. I say live it up while you can. I mean, I would love to have some of the greatest coaches in college basketball fighting for my services, people making facebook groups about me, people fighting on message boards about me, people hanging on to my every word.....I'd have a huge ego problem right now. I ain't mad at him one bit.

You do realize if it weren't for Calipari taking over at UK, Wall would already be committed, if not signed, to play at Memphis right?

Anyone else put off about his egomanic trip on signing?

 

Not at all... If I was a big time recruit I would do the same thing!

Anyone think that Florida and Billy the Kid are a real factor for Wall? Or perhaps is Wall just doing this to mess with Kentucky fans (if indeed Kentucky is at the top of his list)? Gives you something to think about.

I feel it is UK 95%, Duke 5%, there's no one else.

I feel it is UK 95%, Duke 5%, there's no one else.

 

That seems to have shifted a little. Someone else is in the picture, but it's not Florida or UNC...

That seems to have shifted a little. Someone else is in the picture, but it's not Florida or UNC...

 

Come on now! You can't say that and then not give a hint of some kind. Is it Baylor with his AAU coach? Or maybe Miami? So hard to get a read on this kid it seems like. :isurrender:

Come on now! You can't say that and then not give a hint of some kind. Is it Baylor with his AAU coach? Or maybe Miami? So hard to get a read on this kid it seems like. :isurrender:

If I say it ends up all over the dang place anymore. Have to leave it at that for now...

If I say it ends up all over the dang place anymore. Have to leave it at that for now...

 

Big East School?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.