Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latest on Wall?

Featured Replies

Think or Hope?:D

I think he wants to stay close to home, because when he was asked in that conversation what the important factors of picking a college were, he stated staying close to home first.................

 

I hope he goes to Duke, so yeah, that is what I think. I truly expect him to be a Wildcat, unfortunately.

 

I think if wanted to stay close to home he wouldn't even be entertaining UK, Miami, Kansas, Florida, etc. At this point I am looking forward to him making up his mind so we all can rest easy again. It's been a long time since a recruit has generated this much excitement. I don't know if I can take it anymore!!!!!

  • Replies 382
  • Views 47.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope he goes to Duke, so yeah, that is what I think. I truly expect him to be a Wildcat, unfortunately.

 

Show some love for the BIG BLUE! UK blue that is.

With all of the school these boys seem to have missed in the last 3 weeks for various all star games, how are any of them graduating this year? Spring Break is only 1 week.....

Show some love for the BIG BLUE! UK blue that is.

 

:laugh:

 

:ohbrother:

:laugh:

 

:ohbrother:

:banana::banana::banana:

I hope he goes to Duke, so yeah, that is what I think. I truly expect him to be a Wildcat, unfortunately.

 

I think if wanted to stay close to home he wouldn't even be entertaining UK, Miami, Kansas, Florida, etc. At this point I am looking forward to him making up his mind so we all can rest easy again. It's been a long time since a recruit has generated this much excitement. I don't know if I can take it anymore!!!!!

 

Yeah, we ALL know you're a Dukie! You want him to land anywhere except UK, that's obvious!

Yeah, we ALL know you're a Dukie! You want him to land anywhere except UK, that's obvious!

 

Oh yeah, but I think we all know he will be a Wildcat.....and I have come to terms with that.....:cry:

 

And for the record, I would much rather see him at UK than at UNC, but I'd be happier if he went pro instead of NOT going to Duke. I think he is making a grave mistake in not attending Duke.

With all of the school these boys seem to have missed in the last 3 weeks for various all star games, how are any of them graduating this year? Spring Break is only 1 week.....

 

 

Come on now, you know they were all given plenty of school work to take on the road.:lol:

Oh yeah, but I think we all know he will be a Wildcat.....and I have come to terms with that.....:cry:

 

I can't tell if you are trying to jinx UK or if you are serious:sssh:

Come on now, you know they were all given plenty of school work to take on the road.:lol:

 

Oh yes I bet they got loads and loads of worksheets and essays to write.:D

I can't tell if you are trying to jinx UK or if you are serious:sssh:

 

A little bit of both....I wish I knew voodoo or something right about now......

A little bit of both....I wish I knew voodoo or something right about now......

 

:eyeonyou:

Looks like Wall has now added UF to his list, where does it stop? I still think UNC will be more of a player than most are thinking, especially when Lawson announces he is going pro Thursday. That's just my opinion though...

 

The Gators have come on strong in the past week or two, Wall said.

 

linkage

Looks like Wall has now added UF to his list, where does it stop? I still think UNC will be more of a player than most are thinking, especially when Lawson announces he is going pro Thursday. That's just my opinion though...

 

The Gators have come on strong in the past week or two, Wall said.

 

linkage

 

It's all for show my friend. The kid loves the attention and I can't blame him. His list has changed every time he talks. The only constants on his list have been UK & Duke.....To me it's a 2 horse race and one of those horses has a pretty big lead heading down the stretch.

Looks like Wall has now added UF to his list, where does it stop? I still think UNC will be more of a player than most are thinking, especially when Lawson announces he is going pro Thursday. That's just my opinion though...

 

The Gators have come on strong in the past week or two, Wall said.

 

linkage

 

Wall won't be a Gator. -10% chance.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.